USA Auto Sales & Leasing

(5.0) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great service
    March 5, 2015

I've try almost all cars applications on the App Store but This I the only app where I find the best prices ever... Thanks cars.com for a great job...

• I loveee there service
    February 15, 2016

There service was great they answered all of my questions they were very nice they got me a good monthly payment their cars are all great they're just... perfect I totally recommend them

• great , fast and clean
    February 27, 2015

Heeeeeey , thank you so much guys for getting me the car , its awesome ! Also , thank you for helping me getting a nice and comfortable monthly paymen...ts , I recomend this car dealer to everybody Gracey xoxoxoxoxo

• G35 Coupe!
    February 24, 2015

Hello , My name is Rebecca , I bought a car from that dealer , 2 days ago , and I'm super happy with it , I want to recommend this dealer to everyone ..., they have nice programs to help you rebuilt your credit , I really recommend you to go there. Regards , Rebecca.

• 2008 328xi coupe
    February 22, 2015

GOT THE BEST CAR EVER. MY 2008 BMW COUPE IS SIIIICCCCCCKKKK. Looking for a hot car good customer service gooooooo there. thanks guys

• luv my 2010 accord
    February 20, 2015

this was the buying car experience. i recommend this dealer to everyone. i looooove the process and i love my 2010 ACCORD too. thank you guuuyyyyssss ...<3

• RDX-RDX-RDX
    February 3, 2015

Whats up guys , Benjamin speaking! I got one Acura RDX for a good price , and they got me approved in seconds despite my bad credit!!!

• Acuraaaaa
    January 28, 2015

They're the bests! They've helped me so much with my bad credit , I love this car even though is used , It looks like new , Some little point had tol ...be changed on the engine but they took care of it and of me as well!

• Good conditions and best price!
    January 23, 2015

Hey Everyone! Its Barry , I saw them web side the last couple of weeks ago , I liked a car and they got it for me . Now I'm driving my new BMW around ...the city . the girls helped me out a lot with my bad credit . I never thought I could get a BMW for that cheap price . They're very reliable , They don't only say it but proof it by legal documents , as car fax and etc... Best car dealer ! PS: They have a nice doggie called Ninna , Should meet her , she's lovely!

• best deal ever!
    January 19, 2015

Hey Everyone! I bought an Audi A8 a couple of months ago . The car is amazing , I bought it in a very nice condition , the stuff gave me an amazing at...enttion , looking the perfect car to feet into my needing conditions , all very friendly and nice to me ; Also they had many options , as they do have very good cars and comfortable prices . If you're looking to get your car , Usa Auto sales is your place to go!!!

USA Auto Sales & Leasing