IRA Lexus of Manchester

New (877) 461-3449 (877) 461-3449
Used (877) 452-1805 (877) 452-1805
Service (888) 928-0150 (888) 928-0150

Special Experience

Staff at IRA Lexus of Manchester are excellent in making car service experience feels very special. They are very respectful and plesant. They treat my car with extreme care evey time.

Dealer response

Thank you, Anas, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

10K Service

Great place, fast, clean, predictable. Happy to go back. People were all friendly and helpful. Inside car drop is always great. They cleaned the car up nicely upon return.

Dealer response

Thank you, Mike, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change, state inspection, new tires

Josh was my service representative. He was very professional, listened attentively to my questions and described very well what was going to be done and how long the service would take. Car was ready on schedule. Very pleased with excellent service which started with a friendly greeting from Barry as soon as I pulled into the service center.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Josh! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

Horrible Experience. Gave Fraudulent Information

Stay away from this dishonest dealership with dishonorable employees. Gave fraudulent information (wrong odometer reading by 4000 miles) to financial institutions, public and myself to try to sell suv. Loan based upon this fraudulent information was secured, I took a credit hit and they performed bait and switch (sold car to another person despite having a deal with me). Really horrible experience. Manager tried to sweep lies and fraud under rug. Really stay away. Will file complaint with Lexus and AG.

Dealer response

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back. Nigel Long General Sales Manager

Ttttt

Always great service. Josh Marqui is the best service advisor I have ever dealt with. Kevin and Barry the service valets are also the greatest. Love IRA Lexus.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Great Honest Service

Service agent Shawn was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and clear communicating issues, progress and results. I would consider buying a new Lexus with the confidence the service is top rate.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

New Lexus

Very pleasant experience. Jordan was very knowledgeable and listened to our wants and needs. The General manager and the finance departments were both easy to deal with. Overall a good experience

Dealer response

Thank you, Kaye, for your kind words about Jordan and our team! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Service day is no stress

I bought my Lexus 450RX here and also have it serviced here. The service staff is beyond pleasant-and it’s not an act! They are genuinely nice folks. I’ve never had anything sprung on me. The do what they say, and are pretty good as far as honestly estimating how much time things will take. I always get a loaner when requested. However, the waiting area is lovely, with free drinks and snacks!

Dealer response

Thank you, Jeanne, for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Kate G

Have been coming in for about 15 years and Laurie B is the reason. So professional, so knowledgeable, so kind. The best!! Also Barry and Kevin deserve a thank you for the wonderful service they provide.

Dealer response

Thank you, Kate, for your kind words about our staff! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

Consistently great

Always great service weather buying a new car or having your existing car serviced. The service department is always accommodating to your needs and making sure your car is in great condition.

Dealer response

Thank you, Eric, for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!