New 888-241-1046 Dealer Website
Used 888-240-4023 Email Dealer
Service 888-240-3971

Average based on 30 reviews
  • Amazing people

Thank you so much Mike. You and Sarah were a pleasure to work with!!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford Brooklyn Ct

Danielle is great. Rob, Jeff and the whole sales team are pleasant and professional No haggling. They gave me everything I asked for. The easiest car deal ever and I am not one to compliment car dealers. But they are the exception. I highly recommend them

• Ford fusion repair

Customer service was good. I had a break job done and oil change. I felt that the person doing my rear brakes was doing it fast and they screwed it up so by the time I got home my breaks were making a loud noise. So the next day I had to go back and get it fixed. I think it was the end of the day and he or she wanted to get out on time , so I do think quality work is better then quantity.

Thank you Robert. We appreciate all feedback from our customers. I will be sure to let my service manager know. Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford

• Happy New Owner

Thank you Jeff F for your services today! I had decided that the Explorer was my choice, but played it 'cool'. No pressure, no strong arming - this is what sold me on Courtesy Ford. Only suggestion is I could have known about the waiting area in the corner. Remember who you have to say hi to for me! Happy 2017 Explorer Owner 9/17/2016

Thank you so much Eileen. So glad we were able to get you into that gorgeous 2017 Ford Explorer. Welcome to the Courtesy Ford Family!!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford

• Jeff Frenette was extremely helpful!

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your Focus!!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford 860-774-3673

Jeff Frenette really helped me to make a decision on a used vehicle. I am very pleased with the Ford Focus I received and hope to enjoy it for years to come.

• Excellent purchase experience!

Great purchase experience. Drove my new truck home the same day!

Congratulations on your Super Duty William!!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford 860-774-3673

Great purchase experience. Drove my new truck home the same day!

• Christine St Hilaire

Congratulations on your new vehicle Christine!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford 860-774-3673

I had a phenomenal experience at Courtesy Ford of Brooklyn, CT. Manager/Finance Manager, Jeff was amazing to work with. Our salesman, Rob was awesome as well. I have been leasing Ford's for several years and I must say that this was by far, the best experience I have had! There are several Ford dealerships closer in proximity to my home....I would drive past all of them and head directly to Courtesy! I would recommend Courtesy Ford to anyone without hesitation!

• Easy puchase, worth the drive

Danielle was very helpful, from first contact to drive away. See Robert for an easy, no preshure sales experience.

Thank you so much John, it was pleasure selling you a vehicle!!!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford 860-774-3673

• Great Sales and Service

Thank you Sonja. We are very happy you are a member of the Courtesy Ford Family!! Danielle Apollonio BDC Director Courtesy Ford 860-774-3673

Purchased my 2010 Expedition here and the sales team was Awesome! They worked very hard to get me the payment I wanted as well as the vehicle that fit all my family needs. I have had all my service done here and everything has been done in a very timely and professional manner. I would HIGHLY recommend their Sales and Service department.

• Poor handling of refund

On Sunday, April 17, 2016, my husband and I, went to Courtesy Ford in Brooklyn, CT to check on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. The jeep was scheduled for service so we could not test drive it. We filled out paper work and gave sales person $100 deposit. He stated the money was refundable and the purchase of the vehicle was subject to test drive it when service was completed. So we had an appointment to go back next day on Monday after 3PM. Then Monday at noon, I called the dealership and spoke with a manager to let them know that we decided not to buy the jeep and requested him to refund us the $100 deposit. Three days later, on Thursday evening, I called dealership because the money was not refunded, they did not know why my money was not refunded. There's no excuse for not processing refund since we did not purchase vehicle and I requested the manager to refund deposit. The way they handled my request is unacceptable, not professional and really bad customer service.

• F150 Purchase

I purchased a used 2014 F150 from Courtesy in early March. I worked with Rob Challinor who was my salesman. He was friendly and attentive to our needs as well as very knowledgeable of the product. He was initially working with the used car general salesman who no longer works there and he made the process a nightmare. Shortly after my wife and I decided to leave, Jeff Wilson(general salesman) stepped in and really worked with use to get us into the truck that we wanted and was right for us. We were very pleased with both Rob and Jeff. Together they worked seamlessly to meet our needs. We would look to them again in the future when purchasing another vehicle.