Average based on 83 reviews.
  • Christmas Came Early - Lexus CT200h 2013

So grateful for Shawn and the Daimler Team for offering this vehicle for sale! We had been searching off and on for a fuel efficient hatchback w/ some bells and whistles and decided on the Lexus CT200h. I was very excited when I saw a used one offered at such a great price w/ super low mileage in practically new condition. The information presented online was very informative and included a Carfax report. Shawn was very responsive to all of our inquires and even offered to hold the car since we were coming from out of town. The car looked exactly as presented online. Thanks to Shawn and the Daimler Team for such an easy car buying process and for helping my Christmas to come early!

• Easiest Car Purchase Ever

Sean is super easy to work with. Great car at an amazing price. In and out of dealership in less than an hour. Highly recommend!!

• Great Servie

Sean was excellent to work with! The car buying process went smooth and he was attentive to our needs and requirements. Great Job!

• 2008 Volvo S40 - Excellent !!!!

Very smooth purchase. I was impressed with the purchase. Was picked from my hotel since i flew in the night before. Immediately i stepped out of my hotel and saw the car, i was wowed!! Mariam is an awesome employee! Deal went smooth and i drove the car out within an hour. Rode back home 9hours away with no issues. Car drives excellent!! I highly recommend!

• High End Cars ONLY!

It took the dealer a couple of days to get back with me on a specific car. Once they did and I made an appointment to come see it, drive it, look over it, I was sold on the quality of the car. Nothing but High end cars at this place. Nothing cheap/trashy/or ready to fall apart, only cars that could be in any showroom! Still, I was treated great by the owner and office staff.

• fast easy transaction

The entire buying process was done over the phone with just a couple phone calls then I went in to test drive sign papers and drive away. Great experience will buy from in the future and recommend to anyone in the market for a nice used vehicle

• Beautiful car, great price and service

Sean, Kit and Miriam are a great team and did what was needed to make sure we were satisfied with our vehicle.

• Repeat customer...

So happy with my new 2011 Infiniti G37. This is my second experience at this dealership and it was just as pleasant as the first time there, several years ago. The car is in excellent condition and the transaction was so easy and pressure free. Highly recommend!

• Very businesslike, no nonsense.

My best car buying experience ever! Very professional in every way. I now know where to go when looking for a high quality luxury car.

• Excellent Service; Smooth buying process

I recently purchased a Lexus IS 250 from Daimler Motors. This was my third vehicle purchase, so I have some experience with the car buying process. I contacted Kit on a weekend, outside of normal business hours, and he called me first thing Monday morning. He told me the car was available, and we scheduled a viewing. I saw the car, and decided that I wanted to move forward with a purchase. Upon financing approval, Kit gave me the best interest rate of all the banks and dealers I'd sought out. Logistically, I had to sell my vehicle before making the purchase. Kit and I made a deal, and he kept his end of it. Even though he has several other inquiries about the car, he made sure that I has first choice. He was very upfront with me, which I appreciate. I never felt pressured into the deal. He even provided me with the CARFAX and any information I asked for about the car's history. After I purchased the car, I discovered the passenger rear-view mirror was not working with the driver-side toggles. I brought it in to get repaired, but the manufacture warrant did not cover the repairs. I contacted Kit, and they covered the repairs; no questions asked. I highly recommend Daimer Motors. I got the best deal possible, and I'm very pleased with how everything was handled.