Too Hot Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Exceptional Customer Service
    January 20, 2018

The customer service I received while I was gathering information from different dealerships was exceptional. I look forward to working with you in th...e future

Best Place to get a used car!!
    July 27, 2017

Last year I was in need of a "new" car. I went all over Tucson looking for anything I could afford. My sister had recently bought a vibe from them so ...we decided to give it a shot. We were greeted promptly and with a smile. I left with a Lexus that day! About a week ago the Lexus started having trouble getting into gear, like the transmission was slipping. I went to talk to Ed at Too Hot Motors, he didn't hesitate! He had the car towed into the shop it get it fixed right away! The shop looked it over and thought it would be best to send the car to a transmission pro shop in town. They wanted to make sure that the car was fixed right and safe to drive. They also let me borrow a loaner car in the mean while. Then I got the call that I hoped I would never get... The transmission was done for , gone, dead. At that moment I began to stress, thinking they would be like every other dealership that I've dealt with and just brush me off. I was very wrong, in a good way. They found me another car and did a car swap! I couldn't (still can't) Believe it! When they say you are family, they mean it! I will never buy from anywhere else as long as Too Hot Motors is around! Thank you Thank you! to all of the staff!

Too Hot Motors is One of the Best
    October 25, 2016

Very friendly staff that's willing to work with you! All vehicles on there lot are very nice and reliable. Totally recommend!!

LOVE THIS PLACE
    May 11, 2016

MY WIFE AND MYSELF WENT IN TO LOOK AT THESE DEALERSHIPS CARS WE WHERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CARS ON THE LOT. THE OWNER WILL WAS THE PERSON WHO HELPE...D US ON OUR PURCHASE HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE I WAS IMPRESSED AS I FELL I AM VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON CARS MYSELF. WE PURCHASED A LEXUS IS250 WHICH IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR LOADED TO THE GILLS WITH ACC. AND VERY CLEAN YES IT IS NOT FLAWLESS BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND RUNS VERY STRONG, I AM THE KIND OF PERSON THAT LIKES MY CARS IMPECCABLE. I SUPPOSE IF I WANTED IMPECCABLE I SHOULD HAVE GONE NEW I WILL SAY THAT THE I GOT A GREAT PRICE ON THE LEXUS MAKING IT VERY EASY TO BUY FROM WILL AT TOO HOT MOTORS I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OF VERY HIGH QUALITY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAR FOR A VERY COMFORTABLE PRICE SEE THE OWNER WILL AND HE WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU

I wanted the impossible and found it Here!!!
    May 10, 2016

I been looking for a 2005 or newer crew cab Tacoma 4x4 with a 6 speed manual transmission for months!!! I finally found the perfect truck and They eve...n help me upgrade the stereo and install a 3 inch lift!!! These guys have a lot of hard to find Tacomas and 4Runners always laying around...

Two working keys to your new car
    April 26, 2016

I am confused. Is it too much to ask for two working keys to your used purchased vehicle? The vehicle I purchased was paid in full in cash. The key I ...had was old and fell apart when the locksmith went to make a replica. Thank goodness it didn't happen when I was going to work or with my small children. However I was given another generic Lexus key with remote features. I was promised another key with remote features but then told I would only receive a manual key. Okay. I convelesced as my parents have been going to this dealership for a while. I still don't have a key and it's been months. I am not impressed. It was a verbal agreement to give me another remote key to the car. But then the initial key fell to pieces and now I am told just another basic key will be given to me. I still haven't gotten that one. Guess I feel lucky that I have a key that isn't falling apart to open my used car. I am 48. Have bought cars for a lifetime. Guess they treated my parents well. But not impressed with my personal experience. Have too much going on to have to call this week wondering if the key is coming. The locksmith guy called a couple times and promised a key two weeks ago. Still no key. Maybe I have high expectations of people keeping their word. I don't know.

Must Go To Too Hot Motors For Your Car
    November 17, 2015

I was really nervous at first-these guys are great. Everything was explained in detail, they really DO WORK for you. Great! Friendly! Honest! Thank yo...u Will and T.C.

2010 Ford F-150
    September 17, 2015

Very good salesmen, honest and friendly. Easy to work with, truck in good condition.

Amazing Customer Service
    August 18, 2015

From the moment I walked into the office to the moment I drove off the lot I was treated with respect and care. I had the opportunity to speak with ev...ery employee and they all made me feel welcome and comfortable. This was my first time purchasing a used car, and will highly recommend Too Hot Motors to anyone! Thank you all so much!

Used Tacoma SR5
    June 24, 2015

The best customer service, very helpful & knowledgeable staff. Honest and friendly, I will come back and send my friends. TC is the best!

Too Hot Motors