Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Great Service

Great service. Recommend Dealer has vehicles inspected by a certified mechanic before selling. If not repaired they should document items that need repair to inform the buyer.

• GREAT SERVICE AND INVENTORY

I emailed Brian in regards to a 2010 Rubicon that he had listed and received a reponse within the hour. I explained that I wanted to surprise my wife with a jeep and needed to trade in my car to do so. I had already been to 9 other dealers, test drove 6 other jeeps, and was exhausted from the nightmare that car buying has become. I saw the Rubicon online and after stopping by, talking with Brian about numbers, and test driving the jeep, I am proud to say that we now own an awesome Jeep Rubicon that has super low miles and is immaculate. I was impressed at the experience we had there, along with the service and pricing. Brian has earned my business and I look forward to finding another vehicle later on from him. If you are looking for a Jeep, definitely check with Brian first as it could save you alot of headaches!

• My Buying Experience A+

Want to take a moment to say how please I am with my 2003 Jeep Rubicon purchase from your dealership. It’s everything you said it was, including the ‘noisy’ mud tires, but that’s OK…I like it. The price was excellent compared to the value I received in the transaction. This Jeep looks brand new and Very pleased.

• Great Service

Bought a Jeep a month ago. The whole experience was great. Very informative and helpful from beginning to end.

• Great experience

Very easy buying experience. He keeps nice clean cars on the lot. The El Camino was A nice clean start that won't take much to be show quality.

• Exceptional Service

We have been looking for quite sometime for a jeep, we drove by Ziepke and was interested in a jeep they had. From the time we stopped and looked at the vehicle, we were treated with great respect. Brian was very knowledgeable and we felt very comfortable with him. His staff was also great. I would recommend any of our friends if they are in the line or car purchasing to give him a ring.

• Great Service!!!

I was very happy with the service and the vehicle we had found. We looked at many other places before we had reached Ziepke Motors. Spoke to Brian he went out of his way to help us and just gave us that feeling that we weren't getting a bad deal. He was very helpful in making sure everything was working with the used car we had purchased. I will continue to take my vehicle to them for maintenance or any repairs as I trust them and know they will honestly take care of it! In the future I will tell all of my friends and family to go to him when buying a vehicle if they are looking for a good deal from a nice guy!