Car Werks

(406) 251-2600 (406) 251-2600

3.9

1.3

Explorer

We purchased a vehicle from Car Werks 7 months ago and they STILL have not provided us with the title; just a myriad of excuses. Now when we call they don't answer the phone. They are unprofessional and dishonest. I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from them again!

Dealer response

Mr. Explorer 2012 purchased a 2006 ford explorer at our dealership on 06/03/12 and his title was delivered on 06/17/12 to the North Dakota Department of transportation in Watford City ND. The customer had 40 days to license the vehicle. They attempted to license the vehicle sometime in November after the 40 day permit had been expired for several months; at that time we were notified that the customer needed a replacement title due to the title being lost or misplaced. As soon as we were aware of the lost title we requested a duplicate Title from the state of Montana. The state of Montana generated a replacement title on December 10th 2012. We are waiting for the state to release the duplicate title and it will be forwarded to the customer at that time. Copies of all title work and correspondence will be provided upon request. Our hours of operations are from 9-6 M-Sat and when customer?s calls after business hours the calls are usually not returned until the next day. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but lost or misplaced title work by a third party requires several months of red tape paper work to have a replacement issued by the state of Montana.

Great Experience, made buying easy.

This place is great, they were all about helping me get what I wanted, not what some salesman wanted to sell me, they helped me with financing, even though I had a few bumps in my credit.... payment I could afford.

Dealer response

Thank you for your input I hope you enjoy your new car

Great Customer Service

I bought my truck fom car werks a few months ago and I love it. The truck was in great condition, has low miles, and has been reliable ever since. The salesman were friendly and helped me find what I was looking for. The buying process was simple, well explained, and did not take hardly any time. They offered a carfax for my vehicle as well as an optional warranty. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car.

4.4

NIce people, Nice Trucks, and I got a good price

I purchased a 2003 dodge 2500 I shopped everywhere to find a truck with a 6spd transmission. Not only did they have one they did act like it was the last one on the planet. I am very happy and would send my friends and family to them. If your looking for something different they probably have it.

Dealer response

Thank you for shopping with us we try hard to help everyone find what they want.