Sierra Toyota

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1028 reviews

1028 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sierra Toyota from DealerRater.com

June 19, 2018

I called dealership about one on website,however it was not going to be sold because it did not pass inspection. The salesman Pablo said he would cont...act me if one became available. We saw a 4runner in our price range. Went to dealership to test drive and met Pablo, he was great no pressure and I felt comfortable dealing with him. The process was easy and all questions were answered to my satisfaction. Great car buying experience, thanks Pablo!

June 18, 2018

Mi experiencia con esta agencia fue increible el trato.muy amable y para mi el tiempo es valiosoel señor pablo se encargo de que nuestro tiempo d...ee espera fuera minimo todos alli son un gran equipo

June 14, 2018

I was helped by Julie Ramirez, she went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted! She kept me in the loop at all times and explained every detail o...f the transaction. Thank you Julie and Scott for helping me, I will definitely be back when it's time to upgrade!

June 12, 2018

I had a great experience at Sierra Toyota. The sales rep, Ali Bailey, was very friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and most significantly - "let m...e set the pace". I kinda had an idea of what I was looking for but with the information I received from Ali, the availability of the phenomenal selection that Sierra Toyota had, I was able to narrow down and purchase a vehicle that I really like and fits my needs. Thanks again!

June 9, 2018

This is number five for us at Sierra Toyota! When you go out of your way to make the client happy, that client will keep coming back. Sierra Toyota co...ntinues to come through. Marvin is awesome, and does whatever it takes to make the client happy. We have known Scott a long time too, and he always has it together! Thanks Sierra Toyota, a dealership that simply can not be beat.

June 7, 2018

The sales staff were friendly, and quickly put us at ease by not pressuring the sale. Our sales associate, Frank P. is very trustworthy and streamline...d the process as much as he could. All the staff were thoughtful and addressed our wishes. All-in-all it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We trust all Sierra Toyota???s departments, service, parts and sales.

June 5, 2018

I drove 500 miles (from Las Vegas, Nevada) just for this sale. I spoke with Ry'n over the phone and also communicated with him both thru e-mail and t...ext messages. By the time I got there it was simply signing the paperwork. Everything I needed done to the car had already been taken care of and it was time to get back home. By the way, I live less than 5 miles from a major Toyota dealer and there are 4 more within a 30 mile radius. None could match the deal that I got from Sierra Toyota and the personal care we got from Ry'n Nabeeh and Ross Leffelman. I really wish that there was a rating above 5 stars because Ry'n deserves it!!! My only regret is that I will not be able to return to Sierra Toyota for the servicing.

June 5, 2018

Frank helped me with everything when it came to get a new car. I am so happy with my new car. It???s such a great purchase! He helped me through the w...hole process so quick and efficient. I???m so glad that I went through him and I told my family if they are looking for a new car to go to him

June 5, 2018

Salesman: I submitted an online inquiry and Pablo, the salesman, got back to me right away... throughout the buying experience (as short as it was) Pa...blo made it seem like I was his only customer and was thorough in answering all my questions... He has to study the heck out of the vehicle in order to know how much he did about it... which was perfect. Overall Dealership: Less haggling... much less... they know what their vehicles (Tacoma in this instance) are worth, are up front about discounts (don't act ignorant about advertised versus sticker) and WANT TO SELL. This was my first experience at a Toyota dealership... and it will not be my last. The best part of my experience was noticing that new trucks were very similarly priced in Phoenix, Tucson and locally here in SV... that was very odd and I didn't feel the need to travel to get the best price... a vehicle is worth what its worth... price shouldn't be dictated by competing dealerships or lack there of... THANK YOU Pablo, Ross, and the Sierra Toyota Team for making my first Toyota experience smooth and hassle free!! Mike M

June 1, 2018

Ry'n went above the call of duty to get me in my Camry. He traveled to Elfrida to bring me to the Dealership. I think he deserves recognition for his ...service to all his customers. He deserves a special reward for his hard, dedicated work.