Saybrook Buick GMC

20 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 21, 2015

I saw a new 2015 gmc 3500 pickup on there website. This particular truck is not that common so I was willing to travel all the way from Derby Ct to Saybrook... Ct and hour and twenty minute ride. It was well worth the trip. From purchase to delivery was excellent. The service dept with all the work they had accommodated me and saw to it that i was able to leave with a new truck that day so that I would not have to make a long trip the next day. All of the staff was friendly, treated you like family. I would ask you to give these folks a try when you need to purchase your next automobile. I promise you will not be disappointed. I was so impressed by these folks, even though it's a long drive I will be having all my service done their as well.

August 20, 2015

So my car broke down as I was leaving from vacation at the CT shore in Old Lyme. I had my 2008 Yukon XL Denali towed to Saybrook GMC, the closest GM dealer.... Scott and Bob in service were amazing!! Attentive. Respectful. And informative. It was a very unusual problem that I had with the truck, and it took 3 days to finally get it fixed. Going into the dealer to pick it up, Scott again was very pleasant to deal with, and took me over the issue step by step. He then told me it took 13 hours to diagnose the issue. So here comes the bill... and I was billed for TWO HOURS OF LABOR!!! I thought for sure I would be billed for the whole 13 hours, and was expecting a monster invoice. I was only billed for the labor that actually was done to resolve the issue. AMAZING!!!!! -Kevin

August 18, 2015

The level of professionalism exhibited by the service writer, parts manager and staff wsa excellent. My vehicle was not pirchased from this dealership... & is a 2001 model which made no difference to the staff and was treated as though I were a long time customer.

July 28, 2015

Susan Pollack was outstanding. It was the easiest car buying process ever!

April 9, 2015

Purchased a used car from VA for my son. Andrea was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make sure I had all the information I needed on the car.... Jeff made paperwork simple and the rest of the staff was very friendly. Extremely happy with the purchase! Would do it again.

November 8, 2014

A pleasure from start to finish.No pressure, no gimmicks, simple and to the point just the way it should be.

October 23, 2014

The experience I had at this dealership was the best, My sales rep Susan took the time to show many different models and help me find the one that fit... me best. she worked out a great deal for me and I couldn't be happier with my new GMC Acadia love the car. Loved the dealership experience you people have just earned a loyal. Customer who will be back for future cars. thankyou Susan. Thankyou Tom .

April 25, 2014

My salesman was great he exhausted all options to get me into a vehicle very satisfied customer

January 18, 2013

What a great place buy a car, they had the best price out the three dealers I had shopped at.

January 18, 2013

Lewis is a great salesperson not pushy at all. He listened to my needs and found we the perfect car. I got the car I wanted at a great price. The rest... of the staff is also friendly and make you feel like you are dealing with a family member. Keep up the great work everyone at Sun Harbor Motors