4.1
  • Great buying experience

We just bought a 2011 Toyota Prism from Velocity. We were treated great by all the sales representatives, especially Bowin. The whole experience was great. Did not feel the stress that usually comes with buying a car. There was no pressure to buy. Thanks Velocity for making this experience awesome!

• Only in it for money, will leave ya high and dry

They are no help at all after you sign on that dotted line. Will refuse to help any way the could. Will never recommend this place .

• The in and out of car dealerships.

They asked US what WE wanted and OUR budget. Then they pulled each car up to us while we waited in the showroom. No pressures. No price haggling. Superstore inventory on their massive lot. No experience in repair rating so average given. Overall 4 stars due to no one being perfect. They came very close. We will recommend Velocity to anyone needing a near new vehicle.

• Used car purchase

Excellent experience no pressure pulled cars out on the day after Christmas. Snow everywhere. Test drove no hassle, great attitudes.

• No pressure, simple, satisfying:

The way car buying should be! Great deal snd easy process.

The way car buying should be! Great deal snd easy process.

• 1644024182

nice place with a big variety of vehicles to choose from friendly sales and fast service

• Great place!

The buying process was pretty easy. I test drove three different cars and Dan was very patient with me. I love the car I got, even though it was not the one I went there to get.

• good dealer to work with

bought a 2014 dodge grand caravan. found them online. their prices were better than most when I found the one to look at. they made me feel welcome, the first van I looked at wasn't the one for me, so they brought up the next one. I felt like I was important to them

• Honest and genuine

I just purchased a 2013 Ford Discuss this morning! I stopped by a few months ago to look at VWs. Had a great experience, but didn't end up buying a car that day. My boyfriend and I were very impressed with the Velocity staff and the low prices, so we kept the salesman's card to contact him when we were ready to buy a new(er) car. When my old car threw a rod in the engine, I called Velocity the next day! I was up all night online searching for cars, and Velocity has the best cars at the best prices, bar none! Scott, my salesman, was wonderful throughout My time there. We chatted about his previous positions in car sales and he told me how much he believes in the Velocity model of serving customers by offering quality cars at fair prices, no unnecessary markup. All of the salesmen are salary, so they do not get paid commission on the sale. That takes the pressure off, which allows the salesmen to be honest, genuine, and frees them up to make a connection with the customers. Finding the car I wanted was the easy part. But My trade was in bad shape. Cory in the finance department went to bat for me with the lender to offer as much as he could to lower my payments. He was straightforward, respectful, and kind. I highly recommend Velocity! I would definitely buy a car from them again!

• Purchased a Kia Optima from Velocity

I purchased a 2015 Kia Optima from Velocity. My buying experience was enjoyable and hassle free. David took good care of me despite being overwhelmed with customers (that say's something about the dealership doesn't it). David did a great job, worked with Steven who does the final and financial part and he was very personable and took the time to make everything correct. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend that if your in the market give these folks a try. Dan,