Velocity Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

3.6
  • Great buying experience

We just bought a 2011 Toyota Prism from Velocity. We were treated great by all the sales representatives, especially Bowin. The whole experience was g...reat. Did not feel the stress that usually comes with buying a car. There was no pressure to buy. Thanks Velocity for making this experience awesome!

• Bad Customer Service, Bad Warranty, Bad Financer

My wife and I didn't have an amazing experience at this place like all the reviews we read. The staff that brought you the cars to test drive were not... knowledgeable about the cars on the lot, they couldn't answer any questions we had. The 3 times we came in it took 20-30 minutes to be helped, with multiple staff walking by, not asking if we needed anything. We honed in on a Subaru that we found online and the test drive was great but the radio didn't work at all and there were lots of stains on the inside of the glass on the dash. We really liked the car and wanted to buy this particular one if those things could be fixed. We expressed this to the salesmen who didn't pass it on to the manager who was dealing with the paperwork. It held us back another hour waiting to finalize things. David the finance manager was also very rude and short with my wife and didn't answer her questions about the warranty and called her "crazy". He misspelled our names multiple times on the contract which is silly, we had to revise them twice. Once we had the car it drove great and they did fix the problems we had. But we had serious problems with getting our plates through them. We had to physically pick them up a day before they expired because they "forgot to send them to the DMV" this was a pain as we live in Northern Utah and they knew this and said "you can just wait for it in the mail, and if you get pulled over, we will deal with the fees", yeah no. A month 1/2 later the battery went bad, and the supposed "full coverage warranty" we bought from them didn't cover it. These things are silly and small but we felt that it was enough to warrant a 2 star rating. We won't be going back and won't be sending any friends here.

• Review

I called to inquired about a used vehicle and the sales person did answer my questions, however when i inquired about the price of the vehicle, then t...hat's when there was no discussion about it.

• Wasted my tome

I sat in their show room for 20-25 minutes waiting for him to bring a car up. Saw one salesman taking pics of a car, one emptying the trash, and the t...hird salesman took forever to bring a car up. Wasted my time. I finally just left.

• Only in it for money, will leave ya high and dry

They are no help at all after you sign on that dotted line. Will refuse to help any way the could. Will never recommend this place .

• The in and out of car dealerships.

They asked US what WE wanted and OUR budget. Then they pulled each car up to us while we waited in the showroom. No pressures. No price haggling. Supe...rstore inventory on their massive lot. No experience in repair rating so average given. Overall 4 stars due to no one being perfect. They came very close. We will recommend Velocity to anyone needing a near new vehicle.

• Used car purchase

Excellent experience no pressure pulled cars out on the day after Christmas. Snow everywhere. Test drove no hassle, great attitudes.

• No pressure, simple, satisfying:

The way car buying should be! Great deal snd easy process.

• 1644024182

nice place with a big variety of vehicles to choose from friendly sales and fast service

• Great place!

The buying process was pretty easy. I test drove three different cars and Dan was very patient with me. I love the car I got, even though it was not t...he one I went there to get.

Velocity Auto Sales