Midwest Auto Direct

77 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 7, 2018

Before arriving at Midwest Auto Direct, I attempted to buy a car at a prominent dealership in Olathe. I had a HORRIBLE experience there. Upon arriving... at Midwest Auto Direct I was treated as a person, not a dollar sign. Everyone was extremely friendly and I enjoyed working with them. I highly recommend buying a car here!

November 13, 2017

Awsome expeirence, worked with Allison and it was defintly our greateat expierence buying a car ever.

• March 15, 2017

They were the best bunch of people that I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Brandy, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write us a review. In response to your review, t...he pleasure was all ours. Thanks again and come back to see us soon!

April 15, 2017

Alec was not professional from the start. He talked about his "small, fast and loud" cars that he likes to buy and constantly went on about his hometown,... I would have expected him to talk about the vehicle we were there to purchase. He misinformed us about some features of the vehicle we purchased luckily I had already done my research before coming in. When I was told that since the vehicle was not purchased at a RAM dealer I would not get the RAM-Certified warranty with it. When I asked him why, he didn't have an answer and got upset and clearly showed it, even my three year old son picked up on it. I told him if that I couldn't get the RAM-Certified warranty I no longer wanted the vehicle, he then went to his sales manager Chad who came out to talk to us about how we couldn't get the RAM warranty but they do offer the free 2 year/100,000 mile warranty which made my wife and I happy. My concern is that you have a car salesman that is not aware of the free warranty that comes with the vehicle he is trying to sell me. Alec would also walk off leaving us, he told me that if I need him to call his cell phone. Alec told us multiple times that it made no difference to him whether we bought the vehicle or not. I can't count the how many times he said "makes no difference to me". Overall experience with Alec was poor at best. However Chad was friendly, professional and made us feel that he actually cared about us. We then went on to Brad to handle the paperwork. Brad was great! If I were to rate this dealership based off my experience with Brad it would be 5 Stars. He made us feel like we were old time friends that haven't seen each other in years. Overall pretty upset over the experience but thankfully we ended on a good note. Chad and Brad, keep up the good work.

John, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that your expe...rience with Alec was not satisfactory. Chad has already discussed this review with him. On the flip side, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed dealing with Chad, our sales manager, and Brad, the finance manager. Please feel free to contact myself, Gabe, or Chad if you need anything else. Enjoy your RAM truck and come back to see us again soon!

December 4, 2016

Had an older ford F150 with over 170,000 miles, so I came to the conclusion it was time to make a decision on a newer vehicle for work. Browsing cars.com... and found exactly what I was looking for at Midwest Auto in Bonner Springs. Notified them on the site I was interested. Received prompt response and set up an appointment that day. Great modern facility and Chris with the sales staff was attentive, along with other facility members that guided me through the buying process. Yes I made the purchase that evening.

Clint, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. Here at Midwest Auto Direct, we s...trive to meet the needs of every customer. I'm glad we were able to help out. Enjoy your new vehicle and come back to see us again anytime!

August 8, 2016

Bob was very proffesonal and the place of dealer shop was renovated nicely and clean We spent just one day to make a deal Car was real and dealing... with Bob was a nice experience I am strongly recommend him to my friend and family

Kim, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. Enjoy your new vehicle and come b...ack to see us again anytime!

August 8, 2016

July 24, 2016

Midwest Auto Direct was my 4th stop on a Saturday after my pervious car stopped working and it was not worth the cost to repair. I can honestly say I wish... I had gone to them first. Other companies tried pressure tactics, advertised features that were not available with the car they were showing me, showed cars with damage that was not mentioned on the ad, and would tell me one price then turn around and say a higher price. Midwest Auto Direct was FRIENDLY, had GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO PRESSURE ON THE SALE, happily ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, and offered ADDITIONAL CONTACTS if ever I need a "guy" to help me with key replacements and/or any after market modifications I may wish to add. I just purchased a 2015 Kia Soul on July 23 after finding the ad on cars.com. Alec and Begi were great help; provide competent answers to my every question. They listened to my needs and more than met my expectations. Between Begi and Alec we stayed right on budget and there was not pressure to go over my limit. Their communication was direct and comprehensive; covering what was mandated by law, what they thought I needed to know, and additional information (especially on the loan) that they thought would be handy for me in a year or 2 if I ever want to refinance. I am definitely a satisfied customer and I would highly recommend this company.

Rachel, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. We strive to be honest and transp...arent with all of our customers. I'm glad we were able to help out. Enjoy your new vehicle and come back to see us again anytime!

July 18, 2016

All the people at Midwest Auto Direct were helpful and easy to work with. Josh and Mike both went out of their way to make it a great experience.

Troy, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. Enjoy your new vehicle and come ...back to see us again soon!

November 11, 2015

We have purchased several cars over the years and we were truly impressed with the car buying experience at Midwest Auto Direct! From our salesperson Tyrone,... to the sales manager Chad, to the service manager Bill, all were very eager to help and made the whole process painless and easy! They had a great selection of quality vehicles to choose from and were very patient with us as we made our decision. I would definitely recommend Midwest Auto Direct to anyone looking for a no-pressure car buying experience. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Thank you for the review. We love getting feedback from our customers on how we did our job