Midwest Auto Direct

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 288 reviews

288 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Midwest Auto Direct from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 15, 2017

They were the best bunch of people that I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Brandy, Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write us a review. In response to your review, t...he pleasure was all ours. Thanks again and come back to see us soon!

May 4, 2018

I had a great experience here it was my first time financing an getting a new car I visited a few dealerships an they were so pushy an an had big fees... in bill.... I worked with Becky at Midwest auto in KC an it was a great experience she was friendly nice honest all around best experience in a dealership!! I drove my new car home with confidence...I definitely recommend this dealer!

March 29, 2018

I had an appointment yesterday at Midwest Auto Direct. I have to say, from the moment I arrived I was treated with courtesy and respect. Tyler and George... did a awesome job in working with me, helping to arrive at a payment that I felt comfortable with. Although it took some time they both worked together and had very positive attitude during this process. I would recommend anyone looking for a car! I already told my sister when she is ready for another car to go to Midwest Auto Direct First! They will go the extra mile to genuinely help you!

March 27, 2018

I was very pleased with our experience with Midwest Auto Direct. We found a very nice Toyota Corolla for our daughter and they made made the whole process... super quick and simple. They also gave a fair value for our trade, right at what I was expecting. I would highly recommend you check out their inventory and pricing.

March 7, 2018

Before arriving at Midwest Auto Direct, I attempted to buy a car at a prominent dealership in Olathe. I had a HORRIBLE experience there. Upon arriving... at Midwest Auto Direct I was treated as a person, not a dollar sign. Everyone was extremely friendly and I enjoyed working with them. I highly recommend buying a car here!

November 21, 2017

They were amazing very helpful friendly service. Came in with an issue and they resolved it. I highly recommend Midwest auto direct and their fantastic... staff

November 17, 2017

Love this dealership Ken Phillips is a great guy will buy no where else but here from now on will send my friends and family here

November 13, 2017

Awsome expeirence, worked with Allison and it was defintly our greateat expierence buying a car ever.

July 28, 2017

Everyone I worked with at Midwest in sales and service were courteous, professional and helpful. Tyrone and Chad were helpful without being pushy. They... honored what we agreed to and I'm very happy with my truck purchase. I highly recommend this dealership.

Midwest Auto Direct, a division of Homestead Motors, LLC

Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write a review. We strive to provide a laid back atmosphe...re in an industry that is known for being "pushy". Enjoy your new truck and come back to see us again!

July 16, 2017

From the phone call to check on availability to greeting at the door. Sales men were helpful. Cars were clean. Not pushy for a sale.

Midwest Auto Direct, a division of Homestead Motors, LLC

Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to write us a review. We strive to provide a quality vehicle... and a quality car buying experience. I'm glad we were able to help. Enjoy your new vehicle and come back to see us again!