Autoland

111 reviews

• September 21, 2017

I just wanted to take a second and thank you, Valari Ethridge in particular, and everybody else there at David Smith Autoland that I spoke with, for getting... me into the great 2015 Spark! It drives like a dream and I really believe this little car was waiting just for me. And I thank you for waiting for me these past almost 5 weeks , while I recovered from an illness and had to put off getting to the dealership to see the car, etc. I feel like the Spark was just there waiting for me to finally get there! Having not gone through the buying process since March 2000, when I bought that Altima, I was so worried I would not be able to find a safe, newer, low mileage vehicle even though I knew I needed to get a car and soon! And you made it work for me. And I appreciate you and the whole team there. Again, thank you so very much for all you did to help me get this little dream car!

May 12, 2018

The customer service was great from all the staff especially the two ladies I dealt with at the closing process. I'm sorry I don't remember your... names but you were great. Special thanks to Mrs. Valari for all your help. I will shop at this dealership again.

April 3, 2018

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Valari and that will not change!! By far the absolute best service ever!! We are very pleased with the vehicles too.... We have never had one problem with any of them . They go beyond great service,they are the best at what they do and the vehicles are 100% the best ! Thank you David Smith...we will be back!!

March 16, 2018

It's nice to know that there are honest reputable auto dealerships out there. With professional sales people that are not all about the profit but, earning... a sale and customer. I located a used Chevy Camaro at this dealership. Unfortunately, I live two hours away. Before contacting the dealership, I went online and read the reviews. Reading such great reviews, I decided to send them an email. Within minutes, sales associate Valari Ethridge responded to my email and sent me a text message. I gave her a call and asked a lot of questions. Miss Valari was very polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I made an appointment to see the vehicle a few days later. When I arrived at the dealership, I noticed the vehicle I was interested in purchasing was sitting up front looking good. Miss Valari had everything ready as promised. As I was test driving the vehicle, Miss Valari was getting my trade in truck evaluated for a value. Now came the hard part, their vehicle was priced well but, what about my trade! Well, owner Mr. Mark came out to greet me and explained to me what he was doing to get me the best value for my trade. A few minutes later Miss Valari had me sit in her office and explain everything on the buyers order. To my shock, Mr. Mark was giving me top "trade in value" for my truck. The most stress full part of the buying process became very easy and enjoyable. Needless to say, I had an outstanding experience buying a vehicle at Albany Autoland. Delaing with Miss Valari and Mr. Mark was an honor and a pleasure. They have earned a customer for life! Thank you very much! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

January 25, 2018

Luis Was exceptional as he listened and did not oversell. When completing the deal he represented us as it was his own purchase a honorable man indeed

November 6, 2017

I really was pleased with my visit to AutoLand. I wasn't pressured to buy. I was given time to drive and experience the vehicles. I was impressed when... I gave Jimmie Smith the monthly payment I wanted, it set just like I needed it. Jimmie was very understanding. She didn't rush me, and told me to take my time and find what I liked. She was clear in answering my questions. Jimmie is a very good Sales Rep and a very good people's person. She understands that buying a vehicle is not an easy job, and she is patient. Thank Jimmie, I found the vehicle I wanted.

October 12, 2017

I just want to take a few moments to thank Valerie Ethridge for helping my husband and myself with the best car buying experience we have had she is one... of the most courteous and professional not to mention fun sales people we have ever had if you would like a good sales person and one that is fun to be around and one that will take her time and that will do what ever she can to help you call Valari Ethridge she is wonderful...

October 7, 2017

I would like to take time to thank Jimmy Smith and Mark Smith! They provided the best car buying experience a customer could get. Jimmy took time and explained... everything to me and helped me get the perfect deal set up for my car! Thank you autoland!

October 3, 2017

jimmie smith was very professional and helpful..went above and beyond to get the vehicle i wanted..very prompt about calling me back..shatters whole used... car sales person stereotype..will without a doubt buy from her again..will tell friends too...great to find a person who treats you like a human not a dollar sign..very pleased with whole experience

October 2, 2017

Luis Zapata is a very friendly and courteous sales man .. I would send my friends and family here