1817 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Perfection Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service

Everyone was very courteous. It went very smoothly and didn't take too long. The waiting area was very nice and quiet.

Karen, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Sincerely, The Perfection Honda Team

• Excelent service

There was no pressure from Darrell Gerber the Sales Consultant, he let us look without him, when we were ready he helped us and we test drove two vehicles. The last 3 vehicles I purchased were at Garcia's but in the future I will use PERFECTION due to the excellent service provided.

• Great service!

Everyone was so nice and helpful! They made everything easy. I would definitely recommend Perfection Honda. I would like to thank everyone at Perfection Honda for helping me with my purchase, and making everything easy.

• Most convenient service

I needed to leave my vehicle overnight so the service rep quickly set me up with a rental. This allowed me to conveniently keep my schedule and not be without a car.

• Salesman

The salesman, Rich Neese is a very pleasant and professional man. Not pushy or aggressive. His knowledge about the car I purchased was impressive. He was very helpful. He certainly is a plus for Honda Corp.

• Great service.

I was able to get the car on my first visit. They provided a great service and there weren't any hidden fees in the price.

• great service department

went for an oil change, was scheduled for 2:30, was there 1 hour ahead of time, there was no problem. Car ready in no time, I even got a wash. Gerald was very friendly, walked me to my car even though he was very busy the whole day. Thank you Gerald and Honda Service..See you all next time :)

• Awesome customer service
    October 17, 2017

My husband and I got into a car accident that totaled my 2014 Honda civic and I was not even in the mood to look for another car. The experience I had with Perfection Honda was amazing. Brad Brownell was such a great salesperson. I would highly recommend Perfection Honda to anyone who is in the market for a new car. Personally I would never buy anything else but Honda!

• Great salesman , good selection .

Salesman was easy to work with and answered all questions . If he wasn't sure , he found the answer .

• great customer service
    October 16, 2017

I was more than pleased with the customer service I got from Rich during my buying experience. Would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

Perfection Honda

Perfection Honda

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear Rich could provide you with a fantastic car buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, The Perfection Honda Team