Melloy Nissan

New (888) 558-3252 (888) 558-3252
Used (888) 559-6732 (888) 559-6732
Service (888) 560-3427 (888) 560-3427

3.9

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Melloy Nissan from DealerRater.

After hitting a tire on the highway about 100 miles east

After hitting a tire on the highway about 100 miles east of Albuquerque, we limped into Melloy Nissan right at closing time. Service put it up on the hoist and checked for damage underneath. They punched out the giant dent in the grill, replaced a bunch of fasteners that had shaken loose and had us back on the road in about an hour. Wonderful work; we were so happy. Many thanks guys! Stan in Huntington Beach California

Dealer response

Stan, I'm very happy that our team was able to get you back on the road quickly. Taking care of Nissan customers is our number one goal at Melloy Nissan. Hope you had a safe trip back to Huntington Beach. Mike L.

Terrible

Decived on military plate was exmept from registration but was charged an outrageous fee contract was different than original fees never ever recommended this dealership ever legal action is comming!!!@

Dealer response

i>m very sorry that you experienced a less than stellar transaction at our store. I did some research, and it seems that you requested a New Mexico "Chile" plate for your vehicle on our registration checklist. This type of plate requires that all taxes and registration be paid to the state of New Mexico. While military personnel and veterans are afforded an exemption from some sales taxes, the tax imposed on a vehicle purchase is not a sales tax but is an excise tax which does not enjoy such an exemption. You were also charged a 379.50 dealer service charge which are the fees paid to the dealer to register your new vehicle with the state. If you have additional questions please fell free to contact me. M.Lee

Amazing car shopping experience!!!

Israel is a great sales man, he listen to what my needs were, and found me the best truck and deal. I highly recommend their team!!!

Dealer response

Art, Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to counting you as part of the Melloy Nissan family. Mike L.

Best buying car experience ever.

Today I had the best experience I have ever had buying my vehicle. My salesman Travis Hardy guided me through the entire process. The three people I worked with including Pete Sánchez and Jessica Lucero all were professional, efficient with courtesy and respect during the process. They made a Nissan customer for life of me. Thanks to all three but especially my salesman.

Dealer response

Pauline, Thank you for your business and the feedback. It is always nice to hear that we provided our customers with a great experience. Mike L.

awful!

awful! Rollercoaster - lying.. insulting, thieving - epitome of why people hate car salesmen! Replaced my full size spare for a doughnut while "giving my car an oil change during the sale... I agreed with the man for a 48 month term and somehow ended up signing a 72 month one- I am spectrum autist and was completely shook during the purchase of my vehicle and they knew it- i explained to them that I am spectrum and THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT! Im paying about 18k more than i THOUGH i agreed too.... The guy in finance actually said the words (48 months otherwise your just paying on it forever and I AGREED! yet signed a 72 month that i SWEAR he said 48 as we read over it- As well as the fact i was insulted by an employee over my credit rating- the whole experience was traumatizing- and when I asked the guy i bought if from (Moses) about the tire swap- he just laughed at me... I also asked them if someone could go over the workings of the car and they said they didnt have time...

Dealer response

Jenasis, I'm very sorry that you seem less than pleased with your experiences at Melloy Nissan. First, I's like to assure you that we would never exchange a temporary spare tire for a full size spare. Most of the vehicles manufactured today do not have a space large enough for a full size spare tire. In fact, the only Nissan vehicles that accommodate a full size spare are the Frontier, Titan and Armada. As for your statement regarding the term of your loan, we make a video record of all finance transactions and would be more that happy to arrange for you to view the video. I'm sure that upon viewing the recording you will be able to recall that the term was disclosed in your closing. We are always happy to hear from customers, and hope that this has answered your concerns. Mike L.

Consumer response

Moses showed me the full size spare as we looked at the car... He led with it as one of the many perks of the SLAWD edition if it wasn't one, HE LIED! I definitely spent less time looking it over compared to rest of the vehicle (it's a tire, but it looked like a tire, not a doughnut) and I took his word for it. As I said before, he laughed via text message when I asked about the swap . One of the emoticons laughing with tears .. 🤣😂😅 He also said he couldn't make time to walk me through the car after purchase . There are still things I'm unsure of as well as each of the manufacturer recalls and glitches we could have discovered in the process.. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO!!!!;Then we can All hear us agree to a 48 month term as we started the paperwork and we can ALL see how Frustrated he got as I asked Finance Questions... We had to take a break he was so annoyed with my questions! We can also hear me explaining that I'm Spectrum Autistic and how simple math throws me and how ZERO PATIENCE he had with me regardless!

Dealer response

Please contact Mike Turri, our Finance Director at 505/265-8721. He will be happy to arrange for you to view the video so that you can confirm that you did agree to the 72 month term. Since your transaction was OVER 3 YEARS ago it will take a few days to retrieve your record from our archives.

Consumer response

Yes, 3 years ago... All this time I thought it was a 48 month term and thought I was only a year away from paying it off....to my surprise, I'm not! Infact looking at it, only a thousand dollars has come off the amount owed in 3 years of $444 a month payments with financing and only 5k has come off all together. Seems much higher than 22.9% One of your sales team contacted me last week to try and sell me or me upgrade me due to all the equity I should have.... That's what brought my attention to the 72 vs the 48! I even contacted the loan company thinking they had entered it incorrectly.... But nope, it was yet another mislead by Melloy Nissan Albuquerque and had your finance department been patient and explain in detail like I was asking, and it will show several times on the video--- I WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!! As an Autistic, I was already spinning out from Melloys treatment of me -- but!!! IVE NEVER KNOWINGLY AGREED TO SUCH A LONG TERM it is Rediculous and he and I Both said that initially!!!!! So please, bring on the video. Unedited if you will !!! 27k car, I put down 10k. Financed 17k. Still owe between 12&16 k (w/w.o remaining finance charges) after 3 yrs of $444 payments. Which is 16,000 $. And I called and left Mike a message. What I find Very interesting, is that you know exactly who I am and when it was! This site supposedly doesn't share my information 🥺

Great experience!

I am a repeat customer. I bought a 2020 Altima in December 2020 and it has been the most comfortable car I have driven. I drive for work so comfort is important to me. Mellow Nissan has always been good to me from sales to customer service. When my car was totaled a few weeks ago, I went back to Melloy. JC (sales) was very personable honest and genuine. I never felt pressured and he didn’t waste my time with cars he could tell I would not want. The financing went smoothly too, very experienced and friendly. I would highly recommend them.

Highly recommend!

I worked with Paola Tostada to purchase my new Murano. She listened carefully to my requirements, sat with e while I figured what my offer would be and DID NOT turn me over to "him" - the ethereal person who says yea or nay and then comes over to talk me into something. Very professional and compassionate. Got the deal I wanted.

1.0

Car buying experience was easy-it’s the after part. No one is helpful in resolving issues or answering questions. Things were promised during the car buying experience that weren’t delivered on. You get transferred to multiple people who never assist, resolve, or call back. Incredibly frustrating.

A GREAT experience

Our car buying experience was Very positive ftom start to finish! Sal Chavez worked with us to find the right car for my daughter. She paid him the highest compliment saying he was the first salesman that she felt comfortable with! Sal worked Deligently trying to find a car that Is almost impossible to get. He was very professional but made our experience without the stress you'd expect purchasing a car. He is a great asset for Melloy Nissan! Many thanks Sal for a job well done!

2.0

Went in for an oil change that I get there regularly on

Went in for an oil change that I get there regularly on my frontier was never told that prices doubled took just about 2 hours just to change the oil the biggest kicker is they charged me 10 dollars for a drain plug gasket that's just ridiculous no more melloy Nissan service visits for me.