Sevan Auto Group

(4.7) 61 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience
    May 23, 2017

I found my car online, called and spoke to Valdimir. He helped me get approved for a lone over the phone and get a great interest rate for the financi...ng. I live 2 1/2 hours away so I was concerned as to when we were going to be able to get down there to test drive and see the car. Valdimir offered to take a deposit over the phone to hold the car. At first I didn't want to do that, but after he explained it was totally refundable if it wasn't the car of my dreams so I decided to go ahead and do it. I am so glad I did, we got down there, drove the car and bought it. Valdimir had the paperwork ready and we were out of there about an hour later. Very fast, Very efficient, very friendly people. No pressure. I would highly recommend this dealer 100 times over. So happy.

• Sevan Auto Grouo
    September 30, 2017

We recently purchased a used Audi which was in excellent condition for a very fair price from Vladimir at Sevan Auto. He made the buying process a pl...easure. Shortly after the purchase we experienced a minor exhaust issue which they stood behind and they replaced the same section on the other side because it was on a similar condition. The repairs were high quality and will last for years. I would definitely recommend this dealer based on my experience.

• Wrong tire on car
    August 7, 2017

Bmw had a deep slice in new front tire. They replaced with a used tire of a different brand and size. Also did not give full nh inspection which I hav...e had in the past even though I live in maine.

• Happy Customer
    July 24, 2017

We recently arrived from overseas and needed a vehicle. After some problems with our first-chosen vehicle, another was recommended and we were very p...leased with how responsive Edourd, Victor and Alina were. They went to great pains to make sure we were satisfied including some minor repairs that we requested. Very happy with the outcome. Thanks to all.

• Buying used car
    May 31, 2017

Very helpful & polite, made for an extremely pleasant car buying experience. I was very pleased by the atmosphere at thier dealership. I would most c...ertainly buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Great group of gentlemen!!
    April 6, 2017

I never write reviews but these guys went so above and beyond for me i have to write this! I bought a car the day before my old registration would exp...ire. Because of this they gave me a loaner car for 5 days at no cost so they could have the mechanic go through the new car. The car also was missing the radio and they said they would replace it. They not only replaced it but hooked it up with a better radio then I could've put in there. Hard to find trusting dealers but these guys are one! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Awesome customer service
    March 9, 2017

I recently purchased Mini Cooper 2009 for my mom on her birthday and she absolutely adores it! We went to SevanAuto after a friend of mine recommended... me to check them out. We went there together and were pleasantly surprised by the service we got. The sales guys were super friendly and honest, which is a big plus. After we got a tour and picked the car, the sales personnel (Vladimir) showed us the car facts on our car. He than called the garage mechanic (Rado) to tell us more about the car. They explained the technical condition of the car and its past history. We run the vehicle check, got under the hood, checked the wheels, documentation check, did the test drive and tested gearbox for any noises. We spent at least an hour looking at the car inside and out and they were very patient with us! We also got insurance on the car, which is always a plus! When it came to finance, they showed us several affordable options on how we can finance our new purchase. After looking for several months for the car for my mom and comparing prices, SevanAuto won on all the basis. They truly got great prices and amazing customer service. I would highly recommend them to my friends and relatives. My mom felt very special, thanks SevanAuto for making my mother’s birthday so great!

• Thanks Family Certified
    February 12, 2017

I bought an M class Mercedes SUV. It had a few issues but the people at Family Certified were very helpful and attentive. This is a solid used vehicle... which looks like may need a few $$ to be 100% Overall though a good experience

• great people
    February 2, 2017

Great people nice location easy to find they promise to fix truck , only one thing i im missing mats both

• Great car,for the best price.
    January 27, 2017

When i say the best price i mean it. I Was looking for a good deal on A Versa note,fully loaded for 5mouths and this was the best one.They also have... great service,And got a good rate.Waiting area is small,but good prices and great service i would much rather have, then a big flashy wait room.

Sevan Auto Group