Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Used 888-301-8447 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9219

4.2
Average based on 79 reviews
  • Awkward experience ....but good price.

Sales guy knew nothing luckily car sold itself. Loan guy was way too pushy, making things awkward. Sales office was outdated and lacked privacy...seemed like a fish bowl. Vehicle was a little dirty during test drive....had to call them out on that specially since I called hours ahead to schedule test drive......on a positive note the car was very well priced.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our team strives to provide every customer with the exact vehicle they are searching for, so we are sorry to hear that we were unable to do that for you. Please reach out to Max Millender at 214-718-9465 so we can have the opportunity to restore your faith in our business.

• Sales Rep

Basic dealership experience. Nothing out of the traditional shopping car experience was noticed.

Hey Timothy! Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thanks for choosing Richardson!

• Sales Rep

• Best Dealership Around

Went to two other dealers with disappointing results before finding RichardsonCJD. Our sales person Prince Ali and his manager went out of their way to get us into the vehicle that we wanted at the price we wanted. If you are in the market for a vehicle then go here first!

Scott, thanks for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that Prince Ali and our team were able to help you find the vehicle you wanted at the price you wanted. Thanks for choosing Richardson.

• Richardson Jeep

Disappointed. Advertise a vehicle that is not even there just so they can push other vehicles you are not interested in. Continually call and email regarding vehicles I do not want. Pushy sales!

• Mr. Erwin Seimen

Mr Erwin Seimen will make sure u r taken care of at all time and is always busy but he still take of your situation

We appreciate the kind words regarding Erwin, Deborah! Your positive feedback means so much our dealership. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

• Good Experience Overall

Bought a 2014 Impala Limited a couple days ago. Worked with Elsa, who was friendly, efficient and helpful. She drove a hard bargain, but worked with us. In the end, we got the price we needed. While the buying process was quick, the finance office required a long wait, 45 minutes at least. However, William did a great job, provided some extras and beat our bank's preapproved rate.The only bad part of the experience was that no one mentioned that there was only one key with the car,and no remotes. This was not a deal killer, but would have made a good bargaining tool during negotiations. Also, by the time I found out (I was never told, I found out as I drove away), I had already signed a form in the finance office stating that i did not expect anything more from the dealer.So, that did not leave a good taste in my mouth. However, I got a great price on the car and did not see anything comparable in the area. I spent a couple hundred bucks at the Chevy dealer for two Chevrolet keys and remotes and I am very happy with my purchase. I recommend Elsa, William and this dealership. Just pay better attention than I did.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to know that you enjoyed working with Elsa and William. Your business is greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

• great service and good ppl

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your business is truly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

I went there and bought my outlander 09. My rep was good she worked a deal with a bank that would take a chance on me because of my credit. Finance was a different thing of it self paper work it was ok I e specter to sign alot. I got extended warranty for piece of mind and along with their 4000 mile warranty. Thanks. Overall time was about 3 to 4 hrs until I drive it away.

• Friendly service, great preowned vehicles

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear about your stress free buying experience. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

I was looking for a great pre-owend SUV and found just that at Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge. The sales Consultant was very helpful and friendly. I test drove the SUV's of my choice and soon after purchased my favorite one and drove it home. Seemed simple, a lot easier than I anticipated.

• i LOVE MY JEEP CHEROKEE

Congratulations on your Jeep! We are happy to know that you are loving it. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

I love my Jeep Cherokee !!!!! Everyone in the dealership is so friendly and such a relaxed atmosphere, I got the car I wanted, The price I wanted,and The payment I wanted. ASK FOR SHACK !!! No hassle . Quick and easy. I will go back for my next car.