Cadillac of Las Vegas

New Used Service

4.4
  • New car purchase
    May 21, 2017

Phil was great to work with and the staff was all friendly

Thanks for this excellent review, Lyle! -Your Cadillac of Las Vegas Team

• steve vizzo
    December 20, 2017

Your service department is exceptional. Such caring service writers who show and tell you whats been done to fix the problems you've had or just expla...in the services needed.

• Amazing!!!
    November 29, 2017

Everyone was absolutely amazing from our sales rep Orrin, to the Manager Ryan and even the service area with Matt. We appreciate them and will never g...o anywhere else to buy a car. We will be Cadillac owners for life.

Hi Ashley Serena, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Cadillac of Las Vegas. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If yo...u have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• Service at Findley Cadallac Las Vegas NV
    October 21, 2017

I was disappointed that when I left my car for service/repairs that when I picked up my car it wasn't washed. I have always known for Cadillac to was...h your car upon return. Doug is the great serviceman that I have encountered at Cadillac in Las Vegas NV

Hi Sherri, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us and call our attention to your vehicle not being washed during your service visit. W...e sincerely apologize and assure you that this will not happen again. We appreciate your kind words about Doug and we hope you have a wonderful day!

• Cadillac of Las Vegas
    October 4, 2017

Everyone from Mindy our sales representative to Larry, the General Manager, were extremely professional, fair, courteous and true advocates of excepti...onal customer service and the Cadillac brand. Although this was my first Cadillac purchase, the staff at Cadillac of Las Vegas along with the quality of the vehicle has made me loyal Cadillac customer going forward.

Charles, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear your feedback. We will make sure to let Larry know that you were happy with your... experience with us. Have a nice day!

• Used escalade
    September 19, 2017

Bought a used escalade, brought it in to the dealer to purchase some mats, and got an oil change/tire rotation under warranty while I waited.

Chris, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again in the future!

• Excellent service department
    September 15, 2017

I had the pleasure of having Micheal Coleman help me with getting my CTS serviced. He was very efficient and professional and got me in and out of the...re in no time. Best experience I've ever had when dealing with the service department. I would recommend anyone with a Cadillac to see him.

Alexx, we are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience at Cadillac of Las Vegas. Thanks so much for leaving a great review and recommendatio...n of Michael! We hope to see you again soon!

• 17 Cadillac
    August 14, 2017

Great and I just really like Cadillac's and I'm glad you'll around to help me. Get my new car

Anton, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to help. Have a great day!

• Erika Acosta
    April 27, 2017

Our sales associate was amazing Mr. Alix did a great job for us! Super professional

Thanks so much, Erika! We've passed this kind review onto our entire staff. -Your Cadillac of Las Vegas Team

• CADILLAC OF LAS VEGAS
    January 6, 2017

Worst service ever. They won't fix the mistake they made. From the general manager and the service manager. LAROYNE BROWN. I will never be back

Hi Kevin, We're sorry to hear about this experience. It is not the mission of Laroyne or our staff to provide this sort of experience. We would like ...to learn more about this. Please reach out to our dealership at 702-873-8888. We would love to hear more and resolve any issues. -Your Cadillac of Las Vegas Team

Cadillac of Las Vegas