• GREAT EXPERIENCE

What a GREAT EXPERIENCE we had purchasing a Cadillac from Laurance "LJ" Harness at Cadillac West on West Sahara Ave in Las Vegas NV! From his warm smile, firm handshake, and enthusiastic "hello," you knew right away that you with someone with a good heart who is looking to do the best job he can do for you right from that very first introduction. It turns out that not only did he take his time, do a great job for us, and continue to be available for us after the purchase, he is one heck of an interesting, enjoyable and accomplished individual! His work for years raising money for charities, as a result of his career as a musician, speaks volumes as to his character as a gentleman with values, integrity and honesty. And sitting in his office, the pictures of him with so many celebrities makes you feel like you're in the presence of a star, which you are, as his office has been dubbed "The Cadillac Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" including the likes of Patty LaBelle, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Donny and Marie, and the list goes on and on. LJ has a long history of charitable work, going back many years, and continuing to this day, so it's not for show, it's part of his character, which we found to be genuine, impressive and inspiring. So if you're interested in a vehicle, and you're not sure you even want a Cadillac, LJ stands head and shoulders above anyone anyone I've dealt with when looking to buy a car. I am 60, and I've purchased many vehicles in my life, was a BMW owner for many years, and I can't tell you how pleased my wife and I are to be back in a Cadillac and more importantly, how fortunate we feel to have been taken care of by "LJ" Harness from small town Indiana by way of Florida. LJ's 16 years of experience really shone through, and it was a truly great experience to have purchased our Cadillac XTS from him. And believe it or not, my wife and I are not easily impressed, but we love this dealership, we love the Cadillac brand, and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE LJ Harness!

• CADILLAC OF LAS VEGAS

Worst service ever. They won't fix the mistake they made. From the general manager and the service manager. LAROYNE BROWN. I will never be back

• Very good place

Very good customer service very friendly company .

Very good customer service very friendly company .

Thank you, Sergio! We really appreciate your kind words and excellent review of our dealership. We look forward to working with you again! -Your Cadillac of Las Vegas Team

• Service Visit

Great visit. Britton is a very detailed Service Writer, and made sure my every desire was taken care of.

Thanks for the awesome review! - your Cadillac of Las Vegas team

Thanks for the awesome review! - your Cadillac of Las Vegas team

• Horrible Customer Service

Facility was not that great felt crowded and not as impressive as Mercedes Benz in town when I go in to service our cars. I happen to be in need of a recreational truck to haul the family toys to and from the Coast or mountains etc. Called the dealership after finding two trucks on Cars.com spoke to an Internet Manager or he called himself called Bobby 9/5/2016 who looked up the truck and asked when I could come in. I said I will be there in 15 mins and he said he will get the truck keys pulled and ready for me to review. I get there and no one says anything to me. I find my way to the Front Desk in this tight furnished space and I promptly ask to speak to Bobby. The front desk lady pointed to a man standing right behind her talking to two other guests and said that's him. He was in ear-shot and heard the request and even made eye contact with me but that was about it. I felt like a wall poster. I literally stood in the lobby or what you will call the space in front of the Receptionist for what seemed like 10 mins without as much as a "sorry I don't time, or oops I was supposed to show you a truck but I am busy now, or from anyone else asking why a guy is standing with no help from anyone sales, or admin. I decided to leave after waiting and Bobby just walked away. So time waster for trying to buy a truck from this dealership. I left with my name and number with the receptionist written down and I said I came, I was ignored and I am off to S other dealer to buy what I need. Come to find out from my wife who happened to pull up Carfax of another truck they have for sale that would have made my short list, it had something akin to mileage fraud. For those that don't know this, basically previous owners of a truck take it into service or a dealer and the mileage is recorded and stored for records. But when you go to buy this used vehicle from a dealer by some miracle the mileage is a lot less. Anyway based on those two counts I will advice all my friends, employees, colleagues and acquaintances to stay away from this dealer. Customer Service and Integrity goes a long.

Chris, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. This does not sound like the quality of customer service we pride ourselves on. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact, Larry Hamilton at 800-430-7985 ext 1311. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you. We would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

• Super Great service

mindy and the Cadillac team are the best. Thank you very much

mindy and the Cadillac team are the best. Thank you very much

• Greatest Service

The individual personal service I receive from Jimi and Michelle as my Service manager . He understands and suggest ways to maximize the value of my car.

• cadillac

There is no pressure in to buying a vehicle, they take time of day to help you get the best deal for you . Thank you.

• Oil Change

Staff was very courteous and efficient . I do not want to enter 50 characters

Staff was very courteous and efficient . I do not want to enter 50 characters

• Superior customer service!!!

Decided to get the Cadillac ESV for my growing family. Bobby was very helpful in getting exactly what I wanted!!