Larry H. Miller Toyota Albuquerque

1601 reviews

1601 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Albuquerque from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 6, 2019

The Service Department is wonderful under the leadership of Anthony West and supported by good people like Estevan Marrujo and the technicians who keep... our Prius humming! Also, we just bought a vehicle with great professional support from the full team on this transaction led by Rudy Gomez.

Thanks for coming in! We appreciate your support. Should you need anything else, please let us know. - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Anthony West

Dave McDowell

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 15 reviews

July 20, 2019

They took advantage of my 73 year old mother by switching the deal that was originally promised to her, and hiding it during the financing portion. Now,... no one will even return her calls.

• November 4, 2016

Gave was a fabulous salesman. Knew the car, easy to talk to. Highly recommended dealer and salesman

Frank, thank you for the review and congratulations on your new car! We sincerely appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again. -... Tammy Burns, Customer Retention Manager

June 28, 2019

Bought my new C-HR last Sunday. Was nervous to buy since being a women and not knowing much about car deals, Went in and Ryan Murphy approached me. I test... drove 2 cars and decided on the C-HR, Told Ryan I don't have a lot of time and want the bottom line out the door price. He was very patient with me and gave me the space and time I needed to decide on the car I wanted. He was very polite and courteous, not pushing me to buy something I didn't want. Greatest experience and would buy another car from him. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you Ryan!

Thank you for coming to see us! We appreciate your support. Enjoy your new ride! - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Ryan Murphy

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 17 reviews

June 27, 2019

Always come here for my auto maintenance , extra care keeping car clean, often a car wash which I like, always get help if needed by driving into the walk... in line

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your support. Have a great day! - Ernie Riach, General Manager

June 26, 2019

From the customer service desk to the waiting room, I received courteous pleasant service. I had my brake fluid and coolant flushed plus a new battery.... I waited in the comfortable waiting lounge and it wasn't that long of a wait.

Thank you for coming to see us! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Please let us know if you need anything else movi...ng forward. - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Anthony West

Service Manager

(5.0) 97 reviews

June 26, 2019

We had our 2018 Sienna in for its first oil change as well as for a look at a passenger seatbelt. We had noticed that a back seat belt was difficult... to pull out during our trip up north. Richard Jiron, who helped us with the sale of the car, worked with the service department to get the seatbelt taken care of and called later to make sure all went well. We have been very happy with our Sienna and with the excellent service at Larry H Miller, especially with Mr. Jiron.

Hello! We were happy to provide assistance. Be sure to reach out if you need anything else moving forward. - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Richard Jiron

(5.0) 65 reviews

June 23, 2019

The two men who help me find a car were really professional, they listen to what type car I wanted. they spent a lot of time with me but there was no... pressure for getting me to buy any particular car. They worked together well so no matter what day I was there one of them was there to work with me. They also gave me a feeling that if something was wrong with the car they would see it got fixed before I left the dealership. I bought a 2012 Camry so I know that I really got excellent service. At other dealers they try to force you to buy something before you live their lot. They were just easy going about the whole experience. Then work well together and I really enjoyed talking with them. They even delivered my care to my house so I could drive my current car home. they never gave me the impression that I needed to make a decision on a car. I saw a lot of cars before they found the right one. I am very happy that I finally got the care I was looking for and if I buy another car I will head to your dealership but I would like to have Simon or Adrian work with me.

Thank you for coming to see us! We appreciate your five-star recommendation. It was a pleasure having you at the dealership. Please feel free to let u...s know if you need anything else moving forward. - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Adrian Monsanto

(5.0) 35 reviews

Simon Nguyen

New and Used Sales and Leasing

(4.9) 44 reviews

June 21, 2019

We went into the dealership hoping to get a new blue Prius. Brittany did an excellent job of finding one for us, succeding were many other dealers had... failed due to thier rarity. Unfortunately, when we when to purchase the car we found that it just not as good as the 2016 Prius we have leased for the last three years. Brittany was so supportive and understanding. She helped us purchase our leased car, which we put a roof rack on and new mats to make new. Rodney and Michael were very helpful with the paperwork. I am very happy with my used car purchase, knowing how well it was cared for by the previous people who leased it (us.)

Thank you for coming to see us! I will be sure to pass along your review to the staff. Please let us know if you need anything else down the road. - E...rnie Riach, General Manager

Rodney Gutierrez

Sales Associate

(5.0) 24 reviews

Michael Andazola

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 16 reviews

June 21, 2019

This is the first time I have bought a new car from this dealership, but based on the buying experience, I am looking forward to the service while owning... our new Prius. Rudy was the perfect salesperson for us: he was knowledgeable, responsive and respectful of our time and privacy, while helping the process to move smoothly. Rodney is sharp and thorough. Everyone we came across was friendly and customer oriented.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your support. Have a great day! - Ernie Riach, General Manager

Rudy Gomez