Honda & Subaru of Santa Fe

687 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda & Subaru of Santa Fe from DealerRater.com
  • Facilities

Casey and Doug were great. Easy to work with and we're sympathetic to our needs. Great job guys. I'll be buying my next vehicle at Honda.

Thank you for the awesome feedback, David! We're happy to hear that Casey and Doug did a great job in helping with your purchase and we look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best, Honda Subaru of Santa Fe Team

• Excellent service, thank you.
    April 21, 2017

I was well taken care of. Everything was explained to me. Thank you for your help. I would recommend the dealership to other people. It was very easy and smooth.

• great experience
    April 11, 2017

My wife and I received great service with no pressures. Stephanie was extremely knowledgeable about the products and what the different models had. She was great to work with.

• My first Subaru
    April 9, 2017

This is my first experience with Subaru. Stephanie and Laurie went over and beyond answering all of my questions; and I had a lot of them. I know I would have been able to test drive 100 cars if I asked. This wasn't the first car I've purchased but it was one of the most positive experiences.

• Quick and friendly!

The promptness and communication. And the coffee :) That sums it up! I like the service folks. And the two waiting areas.

• Friendly Service from Marcus and Oscar

My husband spoke to Marcus Hall about matching Denver prices on a CrossTrek. Marcus did, and when we came in to buy the car, Oscar was very friendly and helpful and closed the deal.

• Great Service and Peaceful Quiet!

Mike was very friendly and helped me get my preferences fixed so I didn't get so many appointment reminders. Also, having the nice, quiet area where I could sit and read is so appreciated. No TV, just quiet. Yes! Makes me look forward to my visits as just "me time". Sounds funny, but my life is very hectic!!!

• Good buying experience.

Personnel were pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable, important because I take a long time and many visits. I am a past customer as well.

• I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my car fixed!

Very friendly staff and they show they care about you and your car. They are honest and don't try to spend your money if they don't have to which says a lot about The dealership and it's ethics,

• Great Customer Service

Jim Garcia was patient while I asked a million questions. I have not bought a car for decades and he made the process so easy and pleasant.