CarStarz

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great Salesmanship, Great truck
    November 15, 2016

I bought a truck off of them around 5 or 6 months ago still running and driving great. I just recently went back and got my second car from them and t...hey gave me a huge discount for coming back. I would suggest them to anyone. And the salesman has a great personality and is a very funny guy.

Great Salesmanship, Truck still runs great!
    November 15, 2016

I bought a truck from them around 5 or 6 months ago and I'm about to buy a second car from them! Very nice people and the salesman is really kind pers...on! They even gave me a huge discount for coming back for my second car! I would suggest them to anyone!

Nice guys, good service. HORRIBLE CAR
    August 28, 2014

I was told nothing was wrong with my car, that there was just cosmetic issues. Turns out, there had been a lot of work done that made a mess under the... hood. Certain kinds of zip ties holding stuff in and holes cut into stuff. I didn't visibly see this until needing something minor done and taking it to a mechanic. Nice guys but I'm not sure if they just don't know anything about cars or they purposely sell them that way.

CarStarz