Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

954 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Purchased my 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport

Purchased my 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport at Colonial South Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram on 42 State Road in Dartmouth, MA 02747. 508-984-1900. Salesperson was Dave Bernier and I had an awesome experience. Would highly recommend going to Colonial. The Finance Manager George Simone made the numbers work in our favor. Great experience and will definitely use this dealership for all future purchases.

• Great time

Me and my wife purchase two vehicles form Chris at Colonial Dodge. I will be buying my third form Colonial also. Thanks Chris for all your help

• First new car

Had a great experience at Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth. First time buying new Jeep Cherokee. I would recommend Colonial Jeep to anyone in the market

• Family Referral

I purchased a new GMC truck. Chris was help with everything and everyone was great also.

• Cherokee

We are back again! Just want to thank Mike Goyette and Mark B. They gave my husband and I a remarkable deal on a new 2017 Jeep Cherokee.

• Colonial South Reveiw

Would recommend colonial south to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle! Mike Goyette was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and genuine. From sales to the financing department, it was a great experience!

• Company Truck

Second time with Colonial Dodge in Dartmouth great group of professionals.

Second time with Colonial Dodge in Dartmouth great group of professionals.

• New Town and Country Van

Colonial Dodge Chrysler Jeep was wonderful. Me and husband had a great time with Christopher Soares he was a great help.

• New Challenger

Had the opportunity to visit Colonial Dodge in Dartmouth. We had a great time with our new purchase.

• Great Salesman

I was referred to Colonial by a good friend, he recommended his salesman Jason. I was not disappointed, he is a true professional. From start to finish it was a smooth transaction. No games or bull. Go see Jason