Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-439-2194 Dealer Website
Used 888-435-1598 Email Dealer
Service 888-280-4025

Average based on 658 reviews.
  • Purchased my 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport

Purchased my 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport at Colonial South Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram on 42 State Road in Dartmouth, MA 02747. 508-984-1900. Salesperson was Dave Bernier and I had an awesome experience. Would highly recommend going to Colonial. The Finance Manager George Simone made the numbers work in our favor. Great experience and will definitely use this dealership for all future purchases.

• Great job working with Mark (GM)

Colonial Ram in Dartmouth was awesome. Working with Mark and Chris was the best experience I ever had buying a new truck. Thank you everyone

• Christopher Soares

Great experience with Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth. We got everything we were looking for and more

• Felicity silva

Thanks Mike Goyette (salesperson) great experience buying a used Dodge Challenger. Easy car buying experience; no pressure; good deal. Definately recommend !!

Purchased a Tacoma form Colonial, nice truck good service

Purchased a Tacoma form Colonial, nice truck good service

• Colonial Jeep

Second Jeep form Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth. Everyone was great !!

Second Jeep form Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth. Everyone was great !!

• Great Job Colonial

Thank you for all help Mike and Chris. I am very happy with my Cherokee

Thank you for all help Mike and Chris. I am very happy with my Cherokee

• a great experience with Colonial South Chrysler

I came into the dealership to purchase a vehicle and was casually approached by a non pressure salesperson. it was a no pressure situation. I spoke to the salesperson , Fernando Borges, about my needs and we chose a few cars that worked perfectly. I chose a car, no pressure exactly what was looking for it. the finance mgr. gave me a great deal and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you.

• Outstanding Experiance!

Efficient greAtworkmanship, and courteous, competent staff. I have been to other jeep dealers west of Colonial and had a terrible experience. I was treated with respect and had a feeling of confidence in all of the Colonial South team.

• Excellent experience

Every person we interacted with in this dealership was helpful. Very strong knowledge about the vehicles and answered every question we had. Best experience buying a car so far in my life