Stingray Chevrolet Bartow

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 31, 2015

I would like to say Mr.Kenny did a amazing job on helping my family get a new car .

March 19, 2018

We had routine service performed. We also had a rattling in the right rear passenger door. They determined the problem and fixed it for us.

We're pleased to hear everything was repaired to your satisfaction, Ronald! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are mor...e than happy to help!

March 4, 2018

Came across a 2014 Chevy camaro I sent an email received a call from Don Griffith this guy was great from start to finish he answered all my questions... sent me additional pictures and videos we worked out a price that work for both of us an closed the deal I live in Connecticut car was in Florida don even hooked me up with a reliable transport company had the car here within 3 days highly recommend this dealership when you call ask for don Griffith you’ll be happy you did thanks don

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your pos...itive experience. Have a great day!

July 24, 2017

I have been very happy with the service I have received since purchasing my Chevy Cruze from Stingray Bartow.

Gerald, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 26, 2017

They were very very very very very very very courteous.

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Stingray Chevrolet Bartow. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, ...and have a fantastic day!

December 31, 2015

My car would NOT let me start it or give me the keys, then I noticed an intruder alert on the panel, I call the service team and got Cindy. She told m...e to disconnect the battery and try that, that is when I noticed the positive termainl was corrided, so I took the negative off and when I hooked it back up it started. She said it would do it again. So I made an appointment on the 12th. then on the 27th it would NOT start, I took a small nail and drove it down between the battery post and terminal and it started. Then on Monday I got up at 7:00am and took it to the dealer they replaced the battery, the fuse box for NO charge. Great Job!!!

December 21, 2015

Very pleased with the purchase of my new Sonic hatchback from Shane Waters at Stingray Chevrolet in Bartow!

December 21, 2015

As always the service and personal where great. Would not take my car anywhere else.

December 18, 2015

easy to complete the trade in for a 1500 new truck and have items added at a good price

December 15, 2015

Great service, they always take care of my truck in a timely fashion. A1 customer service. Sales team is awesome as well, I've been buying cars at thi...s location for years even before it was Stingray. Since The Hurley family purchased the dealership it is now state of the art.Keep up the good work Stingray.

Stingray Chevrolet Bartow