Stingray Chevrolet Bartow

• Mr. Michael Smith

I would like to say Mr.Kenny did a amazing job on helping my family get a new car .

• Very courteous.

They were very very very very very very very courteous.

They were very very very very very very very courteous.

• Dennis and Stingray

My car would NOT let me start it or give me the keys, then I noticed an intruder alert on the panel, I call the service team and got Cindy. She told me to disconnect the battery and try that, that is when I noticed the positive termainl was corrided, so I took the negative off and when I hooked it back up it started. She said it would do it again. So I made an appointment on the 12th. then on the 27th it would NOT start, I took a small nail and drove it down between the battery post and terminal and it started. Then on Monday I got up at 7:00am and took it to the dealer they replaced the battery, the fuse box for NO charge. Great Job!!!

• Chevrolet customer

Very pleased with the purchase of my new Sonic hatchback from Shane Waters at Stingray Chevrolet in Bartow!

• Great services and nice facilitie

As always the service and personal where great. Would not take my car anywhere else.

• 2015 1500

easy to complete the trade in for a 1500 new truck and have items added at a good price

• State of the art

Great service, they always take care of my truck in a timely fashion. A1 customer service. Sales team is awesome as well, I've been buying cars at this location for years even before it was Stingray. Since The Hurley family purchased the dealership it is now state of the art.Keep up the good work Stingray.

• Excellent Dealership

My salesman was excellent. He gave me a lot of information and explained all the features of the vehicle perfectly. The process was extremely easy and the staff were all great. I would definitely go back to Stingray for my next vehicle purchase. I've told all my family and friends how happy I was to deal with Stingray Chevrolet.

• Great service through and through!!

You all are very courteous and very customer friendly. It's always a pleasure to deal with nice folks who get the job done. I'm always in and out of the service department with no problems. Thank you Bartow Stingray for all you do!! Holly Calhoun

• Pleasant Service but Misleading Ads

I looked at a Stingray of Bartow cars.com ad for a 2015 Porsche 911 4S. The ad claimed the car had options it did not. One of those options, "Carrera S Power Kit," invoiced new for $17,000! It added 30 horsepower and was a desirable and expensive option. Because of that option, I drove from Orlando to Bartow to see the car. It lacked that option. When I complained, the salespeople apologized and said they didn't realize the car didn't have that option. But that's kind of hard to believe since the original factory invoice was printed and sitting on the car's dash. A couple days later they did delete that option and lowered the car's price.