4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 714 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

714 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com

• Review- Tony Zelaya Mercedes of Silver Spring
    December 28, 2016

Tony Zelaya was phenomenal! His no-pressure, but engaged approach suited my style of car shopping perfectly. The car I wanted was not in stock. Tony t...ook the time to find the car I wanted. The process was smooth and effortless. I highly recommend both Tony and the team at Mercedes Benz Silver Spring.

Great quick
    April 20, 2018

Mr Lester was very professional and great . No time wasted . He also educated me about my new car . He explained every thing l need to know about my c...ar.

Awesome Buying Experience
    April 16, 2018

I am a repeat customer. Lovence's customer service is unmatched. He strives to pair the right car for the customer. Lovence goes above and beyond t...o make the experience stress free and easy. What is most unique about Lovence's approach to the sales process is that he treats you as a personal friend and cultivates a relationship with you. Communication with Lovence doesn't end at the close of the deal. He is always available for you and no question or issue is too minor for him. He wants to hear from you and help you get to know your vehicle. I wouldn't buy a Mercedes from anyone else!

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Hi Angelay, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're al...ways happy to help! Have a great day!

Great car buying experience
    April 15, 2018

Mr. Mohammad was great he did his best to get me and my family the best deal possible. He was not pushy at all just very helpful and wanted me to be h...appy with my purchase. Mrs. Dorit (finance manager) was awesome as well. When I got back to the finance room she got me an even better monthly payment than I originally thought! I love my new Cadillac SRX. Definitely would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market to buy a car.

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Jeaneen, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Congratulations on the new Cadillac SRX! Your recommendation means so m...uch to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a great day!

Mohammad Talayi

Certified Mercedes-Benz Sales Consultant

Dorit Figueroa

Finance & Insurance Manager

Wonderful Experience
    April 7, 2018

AJ Faruqui was phenomenal! He is extraordinarily engaged and attentive. Everyone from sales to finance really go the extra mile to make it happen. ... I did not make a purchase at this time but had to recognize the supreme customer service. I highly recommend both AJ and the team at Mercedes Benz Silver Spring.

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Elio Alala
    April 5, 2018

Trusted and honest service advisor!! My family and I have been seeing Elio for over 6yrs and he has never let us down! He has always fixed any issue w...e had and did it with a smile! That???s why I drive over an hour to get my car serviced with Elio!! Thank you Elio for your great customer service!!

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Cj, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we c...an do for you, we are happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Elio Ayala

Service Advisor/Green Team Manager

Best Experience Ever!!!
    April 5, 2018

Mike Dowling is absolutely stellar! He demonstrates exceptional professionalism and takes a genuine interest in my service needs. I have a demanding s...chedule so I greatly appreciate his efficiency during my appointments.

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the ca...se during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Another positive experience at MB of Silver Spring.
    April 4, 2018

Mohamed worked in a friendly, very patient, diligent and professional manner to help us determine the appropriate options and then find the interi...or/exterior colors we finally decided on. Great job!

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Bobbie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to b...e the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Mohammad Talayi

Certified Mercedes-Benz Sales Consultant

Dorit Figueroa

Finance & Insurance Manager

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

Scheduled service
    April 4, 2018

It was a pleasure to repeat my service schedule working with Mike Dowling. He is very attentive to every aspect of service, including loaner car and ...providing timely updates on the progress of the service being performed. He clearly communicates any concerns I have with the service staff. Also, Mike presented an economical plan for me to follow for future scheduled maintenance. First class service. Other staff I came into contact with were all very professional and helpful I didn't stand idle for more than a couple minutes until someone approached me to make sure I was being taken care of.

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Greg, thank you for sharing your response to the quality of service that Mike provides! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to gi...ve us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Purchase vehicle
    April 4, 2018

Everyone I met at the dealership was friendly and professional. Lester Stanford provided me with the information I needed to make the final decision.... He was courteous, professional, and demonstrated a caring attitude. He made sure I was completely satisfied.

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Sandy, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring! Your satisfaction means a lo...t to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd Silver Spring, MD 20904