BMW of Cape Cod

(4.9) 84 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• An exceptional BMW Buying experience

This was not my BMW buying experience, but it was certainly the best. Why? Ben and the entire team at BMW of Cape Code was direct, honest, and open.... No haggle did not mean not a good deal - in fact, I got an exceptional deal, and all with one of the smoothest buying experiences I have had. I actually ended up driving over 2 hours to go to this dealership, vs. several closer options, based on the interaction and straight deal value they offered. This will be my first option for my next BMW (and we are a 2 Beemer family already).

Thank you AndyC for your review, recommendation and sharing the experience with BMW of Cape Cod, Hyannis and for driving over 2 hours to give us the o...pportunity to earn your business. Ben and the entire BMW of Cape Cod team work hard to offer an exceptional experience. Thanks again.

• Outstanding service and support

Not only did they service my BMW X5 in a timely and courteous manner, they also assisted me in service for my mothers 2006 Mercury Mariner. I can’...t say enough about premier. They do go out of their way to satisfy customers including rental vehicles. Bravo and thank you. Also if your in the market for a new car make sure you stop in and see Muffy Muldoon at Premier BMW of Cape Cod.

• Great experience at Cape Cod BMW

Great work by the entire team at Cape Cod BMW. They made the buying process extremely fast and efficient! I love my X-5. Thank you!

• Consumer

I traded my 2017 XC90 for a 2017 BMW X-5 due to a slightly smaller size SUV for my wife to feel more comfortable. This vehicle checks all the boxes so... far, and I'm very pleased with the dealership, especially my sales rep Timothy Muldoon. Tim, never pressured me to make this change. He totally explained the vehicle and I felt extremely comfortable that he was interested in "my decision" to trade. The delivery date went extremely well...vehicle was immaculate. Jake "the Genius" walked us thru several features and is following up with a personal visit to my home for additional tech help-who does this anymore? We met with Mr. Harrington in the Finance Department who was very informative and made sure my wife and I understood all our options...finance, packages, etc. My overall experience with the BMW of Cape Cod would be 5 stars if there were a box for me to check. I've always dreamed of one day owning a BMW. Christmas came early this year.

• Trying to decide

Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, BMW, so many decisions. Was looking for new, but would consider one year old used as well. Drove all of them, plus the 540 load...ed. Wife loved it, but most used BMW are black, no love there. Went through the whole cycle again, every car, and Tim Muldoon suggested a used seven series, diesel, no thanks. Yet another visit, saw the seven was blue not black, so we took her for a ride. Spacious is an understatement, smooth, had plenty of get up and go, wasn't a triple turbo v8 turbo but how much do you really need anyways. Buying process was a bit long, the dealership is pretty firm on its pricing, went back and forth a lot with comparisons of other sevens on the market, etc etc. Finally, they bent a little, we bent a little and the car was ours. They spent considerable time educating us on the complete operation of the car. Only issue was the car developed a delayed starting issue a few months later, very inconsistent and just took longer to get going than a quick turn of the key. Warranty issue so no problem, they replaced an injector and thought it was done. Picked up the car, brought it home, problem still there. Brought it back. Got really nice loaner cars while they had it so no issue there. Had the car at least three weeks trying to get to the issue, consulted BMW North America, etc etc trying to fix it. Tried a lot of things, replaced parts, etc etc and finally got it fixed, can't even tell you what it was, something in the fuel delivery system. Initial communication on progress wasn't great, but when we requested more it was forthcoming through the entire process. Good news is they kept at it and finally got it fixed, only issue was they initially thought it was fixed and it wasn't.

• Roberto

Nice folks, very helpful and excellent response to all questions.

• My first time owning a BMW

My First time owning a BMW and my experience couldn't have been any better. BMW of Cape Cod was phenomenal. Anthony was able to place me into the perf...ect car for my needs and had it delivered to my doorstep. Doesn't get better than that. It's clear that they are built on customer service and satisfaction. Loving my BMW and will definitely be going back in the future.

• King of Boston

Anthony and Nick Laham display such respect and professionalism.. The used car salesman - kick the tire - is gone with IBM selectick typewriter . The...se gentlemen are simply superlative .

• Great!

James Carbonell is terrific: Friendly, knowledgeable, and, best of all, no pressure. Thanks, James!!

• Excellent Service Department

I used to drive all the way to Boston from the tip of the Cape to avoid the former BMW dealership located in Hyannis and their depressed service manag...ers - the staff at funeral homes were far more pleasant. Thank goodness for the new ownership, service staff, and building that represents BMW of Cape Cod. Rebecca in the service department is outstanding, as is the manager of the department. No more long, overnight trips to Boston; the best is now here. Even though I own a BMW, my family situation is such that I can't afford a lot of repairs. This dealership goes out of their way to present solutions and to not gouge you or insist on something you may not need right away. I trust them 100%, and that's saying a lot for a car dealer.

BMW of Cape Cod