Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo Cars Silver Spring

643 reviews

643 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo Cars Silver Spring from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

It was a great experience from walking in the door, to driving out of the parking lot in my new car. Both Peter and Ed were professional, friendly, knowledgeable... and efficient! I recommend them highly.

Peter Larson

(5.0) 38 reviews

Ed Sarecky

General Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

January 10, 2019

Thank you Iris for helping me find my new Volvo. The team at Volvo silver spring is amazing and Also like to thank Eddie the used car Manager who was very... good at doing his job and I never felt any discomfort dealing with Eddie and trading my BMW. Those who are contemplating buying a Volvo Drive one and you will drive away with one too. Every member that I interacted with was really proud about the Volvo brand and I thought the car would be heavy and boring. I was so wrong. Thank you for the time that every member took out interacting with me. Because half the sale was done before I drove the car. Amit

Iris Harley

(5.0) 22 reviews

Eddie Reyes

Used Car Manager

(5.0) 14 reviews

Brady Crosby

(5.0) 34 reviews

• January 3, 2017

We were greeted by Michael Wallace as soon as we entered the showroom and began viewing the car we wanted. He was very helpful in answering all our questions... and arranging a test drive. They were able to find in their stock the exact car I wanted at a reasonable price. Thanks to Michael Wallace and the sales manager for their assistance. You have an excellent facility.

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Herb Gordon Subaru. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that sho...uld you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

January 6, 2019

I just bought my second Volvo from Neal. He is very personable and remembered me from when I bought my car from him 7 years ago. He is knowledgeable... about Volvo's and was very patient with all my questions. I would definitely recommend Neal to others looking to buy a car!

Michele, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Volvo Cars Silver Spring! If you ever need anyth...ing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Neal Hyman

Sales

(5.0) 15 reviews

January 6, 2019

Joe is always helpful and accommodating. He is the reason I just bought my third Volvo and I travel from Olney to Silver Spring to get my car serviced

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us, Michele! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Joe Devlin

Service Manager

January 3, 2019

I recently leased a 2019 Volvo XC60 from Volvo Cars Silver Spring. This is the second vehicle I've leased from this dealership. Overall, my experience... was excellent. I worked with Iris who provided excellent customer service and was attentive to my needs. She helped me find the vehicle that met all of my criteria. The paperwork process was seamless and the staff was professional. I'll definitely consider this dealership for future vehicular needs and would recommend to others.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Volvo Cars Silver Spring. We're happy we could meet you...r expectations and get you int the car that yo wanted! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Volvo Cars Silver Spring

Iris Harley

(5.0) 22 reviews

January 2, 2019

Keith was fantastic and so was Noah.Will be purchasing more Volvo in the future.What a streamlining process and no pressure what so ever.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Keith here at Volvo Cars Silver Spring! We hope to be of service to you ag...ain in the future. Best wishes, Volvo Cars Silver Spring

Keith Kinsey

January 2, 2019

The sales staff was friendly, informative, and respectful. They worked hard to get my deal done, even though it was a hectic New Year's Eve.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for ...you.

Eddie Reyes

Used Car Manager

(5.0) 14 reviews

Gerard Louis

(4.2) 5 reviews

January 2, 2019

My sales person Gerard Louis was wonderful, he was very patient with me and extremely knowledgeable . He gave me great customer service, I will be recommending... him to others !!

Thanks for the great review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Gerard Louis

(4.2) 5 reviews

January 1, 2019

I purchasee Volvo from Silver spring. Keith and Noah helped me through the process and made it simple and gave me a better deal than the competitors....

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Keith Kinsey