Ide Volkswagen

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 180 reviews

180 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ide Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 8, 2016

The level of excellence and humanity while dealing with Roberto and Zack through the purchase of my V.W. has been nothing short astounding. We all know... that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision, they made me feel like buying two, no joke. Ide is a family, I know I'm part of it now . Richard was also great. The whole experience put my uneasy bones to rest, they stand behind you...

August 15, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Ide and their entire team!! They made my car buying experience fun(believe it or not) fast and an enjoyable experience... with none of the dread of the usual trip to a dealership. I heard many great things about Ide, and now I see why. I truly walked away with the vehicle I wanted and felt I was treated fairly and valued as a new customer and now one for life. Thank you, Antonio, for working with me and understanding my needs and parameters. You were fantastic. I highly recommend you and your entire staff and have passed on my experience to friends and family. I???m so happy with my new Tiguan!!

Antonio Gonzalez

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 11 reviews

Paul Stojanov

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

August 15, 2018

After checking in with David Ruzhansky and looking at other dealerships in the area over the course of nearly 6 months, we decided to go back to Ide and... strike a deal with David. He made it very easy and pleasant, not to mention that we got the best deal around. Mike Anello also made closing out the financial end of our deal a pleasure. We will definitely go back to Ide.

August 15, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Tiguan a few months ago and liked it so much that we decided to purchase another one. We returned to Ide VW in Rochester to work with... Nick Weis again. He is polite, responsive, and very fair with price negotiations. I highly recommend Ide and specifically Nick.

Nick Weis

NOT RATED

August 7, 2018

I had been to other dealerships where they didn't really listen to what I was saying. David Ruzhansky answered some of my initial questions over email... before I stepped foot into the dealership. From the beginning I felt like my needs were heard. David helped get me to the best price for the exact vehicle I wanted. He was patient with all my questions as this was my first time buying a car on my own. The whole process was smooth and easy and I never once felt pressured to buy anything. I am very happy with my new car and am glad everyone at Ide made the experience a good one.

July 27, 2018

I worked with David Ruzhansky to purchase my vehicle. He was very helpful, answering all my questions and responding to any emails quickly. The whole... car buying process was very straight forward. I would work with David and the Ide dealership again.

July 26, 2018

I found the car I wanted on line( 2018 VW alltrack SE grey with MANUAL transmision but dealer in Columbus,Ohio was unable to work out a trade. I contacted... David Ruzhansky at Ide by phone and made arrangements to buy the car. I put a down payment on VISA and flew to Rochester with a certified check the next week. David explained what I needed to do to buy the car, clearly and patiently. Even came in on his day off to meet me at the dealer and close. He even contacted my insurance agent and had a copy of the proof of insurance in the car when I arrived. The price was even less than listed on line. And he recommended a good BBQ place too. Great service.. E. A.

July 24, 2018

The salesman I worked with, Antonio Gonzalez, was very easy toward with and exhibited lots of patience throughout the process. I returned several times... and Antonio hung in there until the sale was closed. I was quoted a fair price and ultimately i was very pleased with my purchase. Mike Anello, in the financial was also a joy to work with. He made the process easy and fun.

Antonio Gonzalez

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 11 reviews

July 12, 2018

I walked out of three dealers the week before talking to David Ruzhansky on the phone. Ide was the only dealer that gave me honest numbers upfront and... it was the best deal in town. Just over an hour later I was driving away with a new car.

July 6, 2018

We were fortunately introduced to Dave Ruzhansky for the purchase of a VW Bettle Turbo. Dave was a very low-pressure salesman which my husband immediately... bonded with. Believe me, NOT an easy thing to do. Dave was thorough in his description of the Bettles that were offered. I have no doubt if I wanted another color, he would have found it for me. As it was, I fell in love with a Habanero Orange bug that fits me just fine! We traded my yellow bug, that I also loved, but was too far beyond repair for her age, 2001. Dave was courteous, a pleasure to work with, and MOST OF ALL gave us the needed private time to make our decision. We will not hesitate to recommend Dave to our family and friends, as we know they will have a very positive experience !! Thank you, Dave!! It was a pleasure!!! I have a new outlook on Car Salesman. We also had the pleasure to work with Mike Anello, another great experience! Mike was thorough, thoughtful and a great help getting the needed paperwork signed. Jay and Laurie Whiting