Haggerty Buick GMC Inc

28 reviews

February 8, 2019

Brian and the whole sales and finance team was Great and I love my new Buick Regal GS would highly recommend buying a car here!

Thanks for the complimentary review, John! Enjoy that new Regal GS!

October 4, 2018

Worst dealership ever! Don’t buy a vehicle from here. My 18 yr old son purchased a used vehicle 5 mths ago and the engine blew. Come to find out... after the fact the car had a junk yard engine. We were not informed of this at time of purchase. And were also questioning how they can quote mileage if the original engine was not in there. When calling the dealership to discuss with, used mgr Brian Donchez we were told to get a lawyer and rudely hung up on Shame on them. They had to know the car was a defect. They didn’t even take the time to discuss. And now my son is making payments on a unusable car!!! Great service. I hope you sleep good at night

• August 10, 2018

Had terrific service. My repair was impeccable. It was done in the time and cost estimated. And, I was shown more about Blue tooth and navigation system... by the owner of the dealership.

Thank you for the kind review, Christine! We appreciate your business over the years and hope you are enjoying your new Enclave!

August 17, 2018

bait and switch. Called me to tell me a car listed on their web site i inquired about was available .Arrived 20 minutes later and told me truck was sold.

Thank you for the feedback, Michael. We do appreciate your many years as a customer of the dealership and apologize for any frustration caused. Unfo...rtunately, one of the vehicles you inquired about online sold just before your arrival. We are still working to find you the right Canyon; if we can do anything in the meantime, please feel free to call a manager directly at 630-589-3361 (Dan) or 630-589-3354 (Sandy).

May 1, 2018

By far the best dealer I have ever visited. I have purchased 8 vehicles from here and drive 25 plus miles to go there for every oil change because they... are head and shoulders better than any of the local dealers I have visited in the past.

Thanks for both the loyalty and positive feedback, Steve! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

April 16, 2018

On 3/24/18, the GMC Service department told me the slow leak in my rear passenger tire was caused by a nail that was lodged at an angle. Because of the... nail location and position, I was told the tire could NOT be repaired with a plug, and they offered a costly, complete tire replacement instead. I declined this tire replacement. On 3/29/18, I had the Car-X Tire and Auto center repair the same tire with a plug for $24. Apparently, the nail was NOT lodged into tire at an angle. Good thing I got a second opinion.

We are sorry to disappoint you, Marius & Amy. Based on guidelines set forth by General Motors and our own dealership, the service department here doe...s not permit any repairs of shoulder / sidewall areas on a tire where internal damage has been found. If there is any way we can be of help now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our service manager Steve Goldman at 630-589-3357.

April 8, 2018

This visit was much better than the last ones. The service manager assured us that these surveys would be read as was not the case I believe for the last... visits because we received no feed back on them

Thanks for the feedback Virginia. Our service manager Steve Goldman and everyone else here at the dealership appreciates your business!

February 15, 2018

Unclear pricing during purchase. Pricing not broken down to clarify true selling price. Transparency is important. I have been a long time loyal customer... of this dealership and I don't feel that I was handled in a manner reflecting that relationship. You shouldn't have to hard ball a dealer you've purchased 8 cars from.

Dr Greenberg, we would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction related to your recent purchase. Our dealership strives to be transparent with prici...ng at all times. We certainly value your years of loyalty to all departments of our dealership. Hopefully your recent discussions with Joe Haggerty have cleared up all your concerns.

February 3, 2018

Your dealership is the most professional and honest dealership I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I will always refer people here for all their... needs. Everyone here has gone way above and beyond to satisfy your customers! I personally will be a customer forever! Thank you one and all!

Thank you for the 5-star review, Mr. Smith! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

January 17, 2018

Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Everyone was courteous and friendly. The job was done in less time then stated and I was on my way on day that... very cold.

Thanks for the positive review, George! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.