Haggerty Buick GMC Inc

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 21, 2016

This dealership sold my wife a 2013 Biuck Verano with very low miles. I negotiated with the used car manager for a very fair price. The salesman Paul ...walked me through the vehicle and told me everything about it. I was in and out of the finance office fast but not rushed or annoyed in anyway. The whole process took 90 minutes. Thank you to everyone at the Haggerty Buick Gmc for enjoyable buying experience.

May 1, 2018

By far the best dealer I have ever visited. I have purchased 8 vehicles from here and drive 25 plus miles to go there for every oil change because the...y are head and shoulders better than any of the local dealers I have visited in the past.

Thanks for both the loyalty and positive feedback, Steve! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

April 16, 2018

On 3/24/18, the GMC Service department told me the slow leak in my rear passenger tire was caused by a nail that was lodged at an angle. Because of th...e nail location and position, I was told the tire could NOT be repaired with a plug, and they offered a costly, complete tire replacement instead. I declined this tire replacement. On 3/29/18, I had the Car-X Tire and Auto center repair the same tire with a plug for $24. Apparently, the nail was NOT lodged into tire at an angle. Good thing I got a second opinion.

We are sorry to disappoint you, Marius & Amy. Based on guidelines set forth by General Motors and our own dealership, the service department here doe...s not permit any repairs of shoulder / sidewall areas on a tire where internal damage has been found. If there is any way we can be of help now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our service manager Steve Goldman at 630-589-3357.

April 8, 2018

This visit was much better than the last ones. The service manager assured us that these surveys would be read as was not the case I believe for the ...last visits because we received no feed back on them

Thanks for the feedback Virginia. Our service manager Steve Goldman and everyone else here at the dealership appreciates your business!

February 15, 2018

Unclear pricing during purchase. Pricing not broken down to clarify true selling price. Transparency is important. I have been a long time loyal custo...mer of this dealership and I don't feel that I was handled in a manner reflecting that relationship. You shouldn't have to hard ball a dealer you've purchased 8 cars from.

Dr Greenberg, we would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction related to your recent purchase. Our dealership strives to be transparent with prici...ng at all times. We certainly value your years of loyalty to all departments of our dealership. Hopefully your recent discussions with Joe Haggerty have cleared up all your concerns.

February 3, 2018

Your dealership is the most professional and honest dealership I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I will always refer people here for all the...ir needs. Everyone here has gone way above and beyond to satisfy your customers! I personally will be a customer forever! Thank you one and all!

Thank you for the 5-star review, Mr. Smith! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

January 17, 2018

Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Everyone was courteous and friendly. The job was done in less time then stated and I was on my way on day tha...t very cold.

Thanks for the positive review, George! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

October 6, 2017

We worked with Paul Bianchi. He was an excellent person to work with - very personable, very knowledgable, didn't mess with us at all. It was a stra...ightforward and fair negotiation, and we got a great price on a used car (and a fair price on our trade in). Would definitely work with Haggerty Buick again!

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future!

August 15, 2017

I bought 2012 Buick Enclave in Haggerty. I will definitely recommend Haggerty to my friends. Service is excellent. I spend little bit time there, but ...i didn't feel so bad because people there were very nice and friendly. I was more than happy that I spend time there. Also, at the moment when I bought the car AC on it didn't work, but they asked me to live it there to fix it for free!! So, now I am driving rented their car and waiting when they will call me.

Hi Yerzhan - thank you for the positive review! Enjoy your new Enclave!

August 15, 2017

The service folks were great. Scheduled an appointment waited an hour but took care of my bill. I would recommend and will continue using Haggerty G...MC for all my service needs.

Hi Dee - thank you for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

Haggerty Buick GMC Inc