Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great people and customer service

Great people and customer service. We bought a mdx the process went great .I would recomend them to anyone.. are sales guy adam was great!!!

• I've been searching

Been searching for about 6 months for a older Land Cruiser - trust me I have been to every site on the web looking. The guys at KC Motor Works had one and after a quick phone call to them I was headed to KC. There were no surprises -the truck was exactly what they had said it was. Very simple negotiation and I was on my way (but got an extended warrentee anyway). After a trip to the Toyota dealership for a check-up I held my breath and got out my check book. Dealer called and asked me if I would sell it to them - they could not find anything wrong with it. Adam at Motor Works truly loves his work and is great at it! Asking them now to find me another daily driver.