Jim Norton Chevrolet

(4.6) 438 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

438 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Norton Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • I had a very good truck buying expeirence.
    January 13, 2017

I worked with used vehicle salesman Marte Christian, he was very easy to communicate with & understood what I was looking for in a truck, making it a ...flawless transaction. Finance Manager Scott Connell took care of the paper work side of things & I was on the road back to Missouri in my 2015 Silverado.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We like Marte & Scott too. I know there are a lot of other dealerships out there so it means a lot... to all of us that you chose to do business with us. We appreciate it. We'll see you at your first free oil change! Thanks again, Mike Ridenour Sales Manager mridenour@jimnortonchevy.com

• Great service.
    February 24, 2018

We stopped in last Saturday to "just look," and drove away with a new truck. Our salesmen, Matthias and the gentleman who was working with him, were g...reat! They didn't pressure us and let us take our time looking around. They made the difference in us buying or just walking away. We will be recommending your dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Great buying experience!!
    February 23, 2018

Everything about my buying experience was wonderful! They were able to find the exact vehicle I wanted with no hassle, no pressure and they gave me gr...eat price on my trade-in. Bryan Clark, Mike Ridenour, Travis Rombach and Derek Pressler were all extremely helpful and I appreciate their efforts in getting me into my new vehicle. I will continue to buy vehicles here and will definitely encourage others to do so as well.

• How Car Buying Should Be!!
    February 22, 2018

Jeremy Rector was my sales consultant, he was fantastic. He put us in the exact truck we came in for and made it stress free. He made the experince th...e way people wish for! It was a fun and exciting experince. Finance was awesome to work with, helped with many things and answered all of our questions. If you need a new vehicle I wouldn't go anywhere else then Norton Chevy!

Overall Experience

• Very helpful and easy to deal with.
    February 22, 2018

Completely satisfied with Norton Chevrolet and all personnel dealt with. They were easy to work with and beat the price of a competitor. Thank you Ji...m Norton Motors

Overall Experience

• Took great care of us on an icy winter's day
    February 22, 2018

Shelley is a really outstanding saleswoman. I had discussed my trade with her at length via email prior to scheduling a visit at the dealership. Unfor...tunately, it turned out to be bitterly cold with freezing rain, yet Shelley gave us five-star treatment and never failed to be gracious and courteous. I didn't find out until later that it was actually supposed to have been a day off for her. (Had I known that, I would have picked a different day!) The vehicle was as advertised and Shelley really worked hard to ensure that the numbers we had discussed over the internet for my trade-in and the vehicle that I purchased were honored. I couldn't be happier. I was also impressed that the dealership provided a 3 month powertrain warranty on a 16-year old vehicle (hopefully I won't need to use it, but it does help to settle the mind a bit when purchasing a vehicle that old) and 2 free oil changes. I paid cash for the vehicle, so the paperwork portion went super-fast and smooth. Michael Mosely helped us with that, and he was terrific! Michael wasn't excessively pushy at all about extended warranties and other add-ons as I've encountered at other dealerships. Overall, it was definitely one of the most pleasant car-buying experiences that I've had.

Overall Experience

• Fantastic service, Shelly is a top of the line sales person.
    February 14, 2018

Shelly is a top of the line sales person. when I arrived she had my pickup ready and waiting for me. We did our ride and then settled in to discuss ...the price. This did not take long, Erin came over and we settled on a price and then the paperwork started. This also was a breeze because I paid cash so there was not a large amount of paperwork. Everyone I met was very courteous and professional. After we finished all of that I picked out a set of running boards I liked so I left the truck there for then to be put on and told they would bring the truck over in the morning. Shelly brought the truck over in the morning and once again went over all of the operations of the vehicle along with OnStar. That part I had my wife with me to help me understand. Guess I have to get a newer cell phone because I don't have the right stuff on mine to make all work well. Also Shelly gave me a tour of the dealership and introduced me to everyone. s

• Great Salesman
    February 13, 2018

Right from the beginning the experience at Jim Norton was great!! I found the car online on a Sunday. I left a message. On Monday Ely Fisher called me... back. He was just great! Even offered to take car of my old car that was at the shop and needed towed. He also said it would be no problem to come get me from work so I could test drive the car. It was just and overall great experience. I was also impressed how fast everything was done. I will be back in the future.

• Great service!
    February 10, 2018

Shelley help with all our needs in a car! I will be going back in the future when purchasing a new car. Great family atmosphere.

• Fantastic!
    February 2, 2018

2 weeks ago I had my 2010 Equinox at Jim Norton for service and realized that it might be time to look at a new car. Shelley was wonderful and asked m...e what i wanted in my next vehicle. She spent a few hours with me but at the end I just wasn't ready to sign on the dotted line. She never got mad and told me when I was ready she'd be there. I went back last night and the process was super easy! In and out in an hour and a half. Shelley, Jake and Juan are awesome!

Jim Norton Chevrolet