Call This Dealer

Used

• Purchasing Experience at Autowits
    May 4, 2017

The purchasing experience was very easy and well done but follow up customer service after the sell was horrible. They sent in my payoff for my trade ...over a month late so I had another car payment come out and thankfully I had automatic payment set up or this could have hurt my credit rating as well. Contacted them 3/30/17 to inform them of the situation and gave them all the details as to what they owed me and got a response quickly letting me know it would be fixed that month. Nearly a month goes by and I hear nothing nor have nothing so I emailed again and got no response so I decided to give them till end of April to get me the check they owed before I went down there in person. Check finally came in last week of April but they shorted me $139.13 on the amount owed. I didnt contact them about the lesser amount since I know they didn't care to begin with, so I wrote it off as lesson learned and I had to pay for their mistakes.

Best car buying experience ever!
    February 1, 2018

Frank runs a very honest dealership! I have purchased many cars but none as efficient as Autowits. Definitely use them again and highly recommend ch...ecking them out.

Awesome service!
    November 27, 2017

Awesome awesome awesome! I can’t say it enough. Joey from the get go was honest,Courteous,professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely be back for ...any future purchases!

2012 Ford Escape
    September 26, 2017

I was very pleased at the professional way I was treated! I felt very comfortable with everyone who works at AUTO WITS

Don't do it
    August 19, 2017

Watch what you buy, take it to another mechanic and don't pay more then it's worth.

Hello Marinevet0311, I do apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your purchase. We truly go over and beyond to satisfy all our client'...s needs so that they are happy. We do have a very good reputation and treat people very well. Please call me at the store so that I can discuss any issues that you might have and see if there is anything I can do for you. Thank you for your time and response. Joe C/O AutoWits 480-949-1200

We drove from Surprise and it was well worth it...
    August 6, 2017

Autowits has a great selection of cars at a fair price. The staff is warm and friendly and we could have not asked to work with a better person than... Frank. Frank is helpful and honest, not pushy at all. When we came in the door we were neither family nor friend but when we left we felt like both.

Best car buying experience ever
    July 6, 2017

The guys that run it are very helpful and nice. Joey made the car buying process so easy. We just bought our second car from autowitz and will defini...tely but our next one when the time comes. We drove two hours to buy from them!!

Mr. & Mrs. Adams, Thank you for your continued & repeat business and the kind words and the excellent review, we appreciate it! We all work very har...d to strive for customer excellence each and every time! We look forward to your continued business and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Happy Driving! AutoWits... :-)

We bought a car today at AutoWits
    July 1, 2017

We bought a car today at AutoWits and found the entire experience to be easy, friendly, and professional. None of the usual poker game theatrics so o...ften found when dealing with car dealers and sales personal. I would do it again in a heart beat. And...we love the car and got a fair price! Brian & Diane

Brian & Diane, Thank you so much for the kind words and your business, we sincerely appreciate it. I'm glad that you were able to see first hand our... low key/no pressure approach and doing it quickly. There is never a need to spend hours a car dealership ever, and we pride ourselves on expedient and excellent service! We look forward to your continued patronage. Please let us know if you need ever anything! :-) HAPPY DRIVING!

Love my car!
    June 29, 2017

Buying a car is not like it used to be. We as consumers have so much information at our finger tips. I didn't find the right deal in my town so I went... on line and discovered my car at a great price! I purchased it sight unseen trusting Joey at Autowits. He made the transaction painless and even went the extra mile to have my vehicle shipped to me. Thank you!!

Mitch, Thank you for your trust and business! Thank you for the great review as well! We specialize in out of state sales and your testimony is truth... to our effectiveness and competence in handling out of state sales. I'm glad your enjoying your new car and please let us know if you ever need anything else! THANK YOU! :-)

Could not be happier!
    June 3, 2017

Joe helped me find the EXACT vehicle I was looking for at an amazing price!! Did not waste time trying to sell me something I didn't want. Great ser...vice and honesty makes this place stand out!!

AutoWits