D's Auto Plaza

8 reviews

November 12, 2018

Terrible Experience. I called ahead so I could know the out-the-door price of a car. They called me back with a price that I liked, so I drove to Springfield... to buy the car. 1) They did not have keys to the car. 2) They tried to sell the car over $1000 what they quoted on the phone. 3) They used a bunch of intimidation and high-pressure sales tactics to push the higher price. 4) They very obviously lied, repeatedly. Things like "This price is still $500 under the NADA or KBB price when the NADA and KBB prices were right on the page they gave us. 5) Anytime we tried to explain that we just wanted to buy the car for the price we were told, they'd leave us in the room for 10-15 minutes, then come back with $100 off the price that was $1000 above the original quote. 6) Wasted 6 hours of my life driving to, waiting and driving from this store.

November 5, 2018

I went in twice and was talked too but not looked at. They were too busy doing paperwork and not looking at me and what I wanted. I asked to look at a... vehicle told them the vehicle I wanted year make model and color and was given the wrong keys 5 times. They are over priced. Say they go by nada but they are atleast $5,000 over that. Would never send anyone there for anything.

• December 3, 2012

D's Autoworld is exptremely diligent in finding exactly wht each suctomer wants. Most dealers ty to do this, however, D's Autoworld staff goes beyond the... norm and will even drive through the night to bring back cars for customers. Extremely happy place with professional staff!

August 24, 2018

I am 19 years old, have never bought a car before. I was very nervous and anxious about the thought of it, but i knew from the time I pulled on to the... lot, this was the right place to buy my first car, I was greeted by Pat, he’s an excellent sales man! He’s very knowledgeable, polite, and most importantly he listens to what you want, and delivers! They helped me get approved for a loan, then showed me a 2010 Nissan Maxima, and I fell in love, it is a great car! I’ve loved every moment of owning this car. And the best part is, they’re up front with you, they’re in it for the customer, not the sale, that’s hard to find in places, but I know for a fact Pat and D both had my best interest in mind when selling me this car, they are both great guys! Would definitely recommend anyone to shop with Ds! I’ve already told all of my friends and family about them! I will definitely be back when the time comes back around!!

September 28, 2017

Excellent service! They get you fixed up at as low of a cost they can provide. They are about word of mouth advertising and seek to please their customers... 100%. I have had them make a couple repairs on my vehicle and I am 100% satisfied with the care and quality.

September 7, 2015

I have purchased several cars over the last 15 years from D. I have always been treated fair and so have my friends and family members that I referred... to D. Used cars always seem to have some issues but it is nice to work with someone who is helpful before and after the sale. I will not hesitate to buy my next car at Ds. Keep up the good work and best wishes with the new company Ds Auto Imports!

March 18, 2015

best place to buy a used car i have got numerious of cars from there and not one broke down on me