Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

3.0
  • Left feeling very comfortable with my car purchase

I'd like to give a thank you to Marty Hoober. He made our car buying experience very easy. He was honest and got us a great deal.

Thanks Rosemary and congratulations on your terrific new Altima!

Thanks Rosemary and congratulations on your terrific new Altima!

• What a deal!

Priced an Infiniti coupe from them, they were great! I am trying to get financing approved now

• Great Experience!!

I told them what I could afford and what I wanted. They spent hours working for me and even accommodated a special request to throw in 2 wireless headphones to go with my van so my daughters could listen to the DVD player. I also like how they were trusting and down to earth people. I was able to go for a test drive without them in the car so I felt more comfortable as I tested out the vehicle. Overall my experience was great!!

• no response

I have inquired about few cars and trucks with nothing heard back not a lot of money don't want the hassle or business

• Worst dealership ever

I called Tuesday to look at a van told them when I would get off work I would come there. Said okay. Wife got off early picked up two kids and we go there and they said the van is getting detailed. Didn't bother to tell me. We go back Thursday we see the van love it want it. Tells me to get financing al lined up and it is ours. Friday I call bank get everything they are ready for. All day Friday nothing is sent to them. Every time I call I get told they will call me. Nobody ever does. Saturday comes I call and they said he he talking to customer and will call me right back, 5 hours later I call back and he said he got busy and he has everything sent over and he is getting the van cleaned inside for me and we are good. Then Monday comes I call the bank and they never got anything. I call the dealership to be told they sold the van to someone else. This is the worst company to deal with and they is no communication to the customers. I honestly have no idea how they sell anything. Saturday 10 minutes before they closed our van went from ours to sold. If they did there job Thursday it would of been ready for us to pick up Saturday. Trust me don't buy from them. Unless you don't want any customer service. And go ahead doubt my statement I have every call time recorded on my phone. I honestly after 33 years on earth have not dealt with a worst company before in my life

• out of state purchase

thanks Ted, we appreciate you and look forward to doing more business as your needs show up. Very sincerely, Marty Hoober

It is always scary buying anything from out of state when you cannot see it with your own eyes, however these folks made it as painless as possible and I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the honesty. It builds a bond of trust for the future.

• Good Service to start then bad service after

When I first bought the car it felt like a family environment with great communication. Bought my car quick and easy. I had a 1 year warranty on the car and right before the year was up all 4 brakes went out. Rotors and pads. I called on several occasions and left messages with no response. The year warranty is now up and I had to tow my car somewhere else to pay to have the work done because of the poor communication. Overall I see this as a poor customer service center and would not recommend them to anyone just based on that. Positive side the car is in good shape besides the brakes going out in less than 8,000 miles.

Thanks Jerry, for your business purchasing our car. We're a little confused though. Brakes are a 'wear' item and wouldn't be covered under any warranty unless the labor was incorrectly done and/or the part was defective. Even a brand new car purchased straight from a manufacturer would be no different; just do a little homework so you can validate that please. We take a lot of pride in our rebuilds but you are still driving the car for those 8000 miles and if you've worn out the brakes, believe me Sir, we are HAPPY to do your brake work and will call you back. Please contact me at 859 912 7814 on my (your sales person's) extension number 1. Thanks again for your business, if you have additional comments or questions, please contact me and let me personally address them. sincerely, Marty

• Best Price and Service In Town

Went shopping for a late model used car. Went to numerous dealers that would not negotiate on overpriced cars. Stopped by Northern Ky Auto Sales. They had a great selection of high end cars that I thought would be over my budget. They worked with me to find a car at a price in line with what I could afford. Ended up buying a 2013 Hyundai Sonata for a great price. The deal was no hassle and took the car home within the hour. The Sonata runs perfect. Thank you for making my car more affordable. Great car, great price, great experience. Nothing better than a good deal!

Thanks Frank, thank you Cherie. Best of wishes from our company and we're confident you'll enjoy that Sonata for many (s)miles to come:) Regards, Marty Hoober

• Love my new car

Super friendly low pressure salesmen, my Acura looks and runs great at a great price. Thanks guys!

Kevin, we appreciate you. Enjoy that car! Regards, Marty Hoober

Kevin, we appreciate you. Enjoy that car! Regards, Marty Hoober

• Amazing Service!

Thank you Ms. Cayla:) We appreciate you and your business. sincerely, Marty Hoober

I Bought a car from here a couple months ago and I have to say the way they treat there customers are amazing! If you have any problems ever you can count on them to be there for you! Marty is definitely one you can trust to get you a good deal and definitely can rely on them to help you if needed!