Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

• Left feeling very comfortable with my car purchase

I'd like to give a thank you to Marty Hoober. He made our car buying experience very easy. He was honest and got us a great deal.

Thanks Rosemary and congratulations on your terrific new Altima!

Thanks Rosemary and congratulations on your terrific new Altima!

• Happy shopper

People were super nice and appreciate their effort in helping me as I look for a new used car

• Happy shopper

• Great Place to purchase a car

Very satisfied with my purchase!!! Awesome place to buy a car.

Very satisfied with my purchase!!! Awesome place to buy a car.

• Saved a bundle

Bought a rebuilt 2013 Acura TL last month. Felt like I got a great deal vs what other dealers were asking. Buying was easy, Car has been great. No problems.

• Matt Ryan of Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

I bought my first used car from Matt about four years ago and couldn't have been more pleased! I was grateful that my car ended up serving me very well, the price was surprisingly low and the excellent service and skill he and his staff have demonstrated, makes my car a pleasure instead of a concern. Therefore, I bought another car from him a month ago, and again the service was great. I am a 73 year old woman who doesn't know a a lot about cars. l have had a couple of bad experiences with other dealers, however, Matt and his staff at Northern Ky. Auto Sales have renewed my faith that you just have to be patient until you find the right place. Thank God there are still some honest, caring business people who really do put the customer first!

• A Car Dealer Worth a Review

Most of the time buying a car is just O-K at best. Buying from Northern KY Auto is simply a much better experience. Matt and Marty got me the exact car I wanted at a great price. I'll definitely call them the next time I need a car.

• Used car purchase

From start to finish - very pleased with the the service and attention we needed for our daughters first car.

• physics Professor, University of Texas, Austin

I went all the way from Austin to Northern Kentucky to buy a used Prius car. It has been a great car, no compatible values in Texas. After I had my Prius for a year, my wife required another car (since her car was 16 years old and required major repair, etc.) We bought another used car from Northern Kentucky for her. She has had the car for about 6 months. She loves the car. We have had no problems with either car. Great company!

• Found a great car for a great price

I was shopping for a low mileage SUV. The salesperson was knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted and needed. He showed me several vehicles but did not ever try to pressure me. I felt welcomed and appreciated. He answered all of my questions. I would recommend the dealer to anyone.