Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

1685 reviews

1685 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

Everyone that helped me with my purchase was very helpful with buying my car as well as knowledgeable in the purchasing process. This made buying the car... a breeze.

Jon Berenson

Renee Tyree

Finance Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 10, 2019

If I could hit more than 5 stars I would for this dealership. I spoke with John on the phone and expressed my concerns about the vehichle I was driving... and how it was way to small for my grandchildren and when I pulled up into that parking lot he had the very Truck I asked for sitting on the lot waiting for me!!! If you want to go to a dealership that is "good, ok, or just convenient" Then this is not the place to go!! If you want a phenomenal experiance and your intrest in their minds then this is where you want to be!!! I will go to this dealership again and again and have recomend many friends to go.. They wasted not time, him hauling around about anything!! I WANT TO THANK ALL THREE OF YOU FOR BEING AMAZING PEOPLE!! YOU DO.AN AMAZING JOB!! Imagine if every place you went to buy something was this easy how well this world would run!!! Thanks again guys you truely are kind hearted and amazing people!!!! Heather

Renee Tyree

Finance Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

• July 11, 2015

They made me feel comfortable and I felt I received a fair price, In and out in 3 hours! Thanks Chris Burnette!!!! There wasn't one question I asked that... he couldn't answer!

Thanks so much for leaving us the awesome review! That is exactly what we like to hear! Come back and see us again soon at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodg...e RAM Owings Mills!

January 10, 2019

Jared was fast acting and used all the resources to ensure I received the best deal. Jared also ensured that the vechile had everything I was looking... for.

Jared Wright

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 34 reviews

January 9, 2019

I give Jared 10 Stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!... I asked for a miracle and God gave me him. The calm and pleasant spirit gave me hope. The staff here at Chrysler treated me well and sent me home with a new vehicle. Jared was awesome and he looked me in the eye and gave me great advice on moving forward. It’s was a pleasure meeting you Jared. God Bless You.

Adrienne, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to... be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Jared Wright

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 34 reviews

January 7, 2019

I purchased a Grand Caravan from Tim Deinlein, he was helpful & knowledgeable. I came with very specific questions and he assisted to close the deal.... We also talked about our kids while waiting for the finance people.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Timothy Deinlein

January 7, 2019

John was very friendly, helpful and made sure we were set and comfortable with not only our purchase but with everything else along the way and made it... hassle free. It was overall a great experience. 10/10 would recommend going to see John for any of your car buying needs.

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an aw...esome day!

January 4, 2019

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!! It was great working with Tim and Anthony and I will MOST DEFINITELY recommend them to other perspective buyers and I will also return....

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills! Your recom...mendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Anthony Hart

F & I Manager

(5.0) 51 reviews

Timothy Deinlein

January 3, 2019

Tierra, John, and Tony were extremely professional, prompt and pleasant! They were also very attentive and accommodating! I am uber excited about my purchase!!!!... I will definitely refer others!

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Marquis! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Your recommendation means so muc...h to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Tierra Allen

NOT RATED

January 2, 2019

Amazing service! my sales rep mckayla was extremely helpful and so pleaseant to work with. I really recommend this dealership for you next car lease or... purchase!

Hi, we are very happy to hear Mckayla was able to provided you with such a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so h...appy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Roman Clark