Average based on 6 reviews
  • GOOD DEAL AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE I WANT TO THANK YOU JEFF FOR MY NEW CAR I BOUGHT FROM YOU 2010 NISSAN MURANO THE CAR IS IN NEW CONDITION AND MY WIFE LOVE IT THE BEST FINANCE RATE I WILL RECOMMEND EVERY ONE TO SHOP FROM THERE

• Great service very satisfied with my experience !!

It was great I got the car I wanted at the price that was listed Jenny greeted me with a coffee while we waited for Ali the manager and I checked the car test drove and I was out with plates and tags everything washed the car full of gas and a handshake I was gone love my BMW X3 2007 I recommend this place to every 1

• Superstar of used cars!

I recently purchased a 2007 Nissan sentra s from Danny at this dealership. The vehicle is extremely clean inside and out and runs like a dream. My credit is imperfect and this dealer secured financing for me in less than 24 hours. My entire purchase was easy and quick. This dealer is also one of the most honest professionals that I ever met. He definitely keeps his word.

• Superstar of used cars!

• Reliable Cars

I bought my daugther her first car, they were friendly and made the buying process easy.

• Good deal and honest!

Dennis and Kathy were very nice to deal with. I came from CT to them and they got everything taken care of quickly and painlessly!