Ourisman Chevrolet Buick GMC of Alexandria

4.3
82 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ourisman Chevrolet Buick GMC of Alexandria from DealerRater.com
  • Happy Customer

My sales consultant, Anoush is the best! Personal attention, professional, and knowledgeable! Great experience! Also kudos to Hassan, he really understands and is able to convey the tech workings!

• Great experience

Service didn't take long hours to have my car service as I thought

Service didn't take long hours to have my car service as I thought

• Ourisman's Customer Service

Perfect customer service by Keith Donaldson. I expected to wait a long time but just the opposite occurred. I was met by Keith Donaldson and the maintenance was completed ahead of time plus the my car was perfectly clean. I was also surprised at how pleasant the cashier was by entering a conversation with me that demonstrated she believes in the same customer service attitude that was provided by the Assistant Service Manager.

• Outstanding customer service

Everyone I interacted with from the representative on the phone who scheduled my appointment to ALL of the service department members who I came in contact with were truly exceptional. I'm new to the area and this was my first visit for service to my vehicle. They will have my business from here on out. They were dedicated to getting my vehicle fixed properly and in a timely manner in addition to making sure I had all that I needed while waiting.

• Used car purchase

My salesperson was Nicole and she was a joy, she made my decision very easy.

My salesperson was Nicole and she was a joy, she made my decision very easy.

• Review Car Service and Repair

Repair was done in a quick and timely fashion. I appreciated that my time was valued and not wasted/ Service was friendly and helpful

• Review

Excellent purchase experience. Fast friendly. Sales Consultant. Albi Sadikaj was professional and accomodating

• No excuses, just good customer service

I bought a new truck form Ourisam. When I picked it up it was cloudy and rainy so the truck was wet and the sun was hidden in the clouds. I took it home that night and it was rainy for 2 days. On the 3rd day I went out to really look at my new truck in the sunshine and notice a large blemish in the paint on the door. It was really easy to over look with the truck being wet in the rain and it also was more visible at certain angles. I mulled over what to do, and finally brought it back to the salesman and showed it to him. He (Adrian) immediately got with his sales manager and they both took a look at it and got with Pedro Romero, (another manager) and got me set up for an appointment for the following week to have it looked at and repaired. The sale was great, the deal was great, but the most impressive part of the deal and what won me over for ANY future sales and recommendations to family and freinds was the way they stood behind me and there product and getting me satisfied with the slight issue in the paint. Very impressive, you don't see that much anymore.

• Preventive Maintenance Check Up

Very professional atmosphere. Very thorough in checking over my vehicle for possible problems.

• My Experience

The sales rep Mr. William Thomas was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was very easy to communicate with and made sure that I was comfortable before we started conducting business. I got to know a little about him and shared with him a little about me. At the conclusion of sharing I felt like I could trust him and that I was dealing with some one who had my best interest at heart. We discussed my interest and he was able to immediately show me several vehicles that would meet my needs and desires. Mr. William Thomas exposed me to the best car buying experience I have personally ever had. Thank You Mr. Williams for being caring, competent, proficient , knowledgeable professional and personal during our transaction. I love my car and the encounter was great. Good luck and god bless. I truly appreciate your honesty.