Ourisman Chevrolet Buick GMC of Alexandria

164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ourisman Chevrolet Buick GMC of Alexandria from DealerRater.com
  • Service was great!

I bought my 2016 Buick Encore here almost a year ago.Went in for rountine service. Got fast and friendly service. Facility was clean and there was even a quiet area but I was out too fast to use it.

• My Review

Was a very easy experience. Everyone was professional and helpful.

Was a very easy experience. Everyone was professional and helpful.

• New car buyer

Everything went very well. In contrast to other experiences, this car-buying experience was pleasant and didn't last too long.

• Fantastic Experience

Really great experience at this dealership and specifically with our salesman, Anoush, and our finance experience. Anoush was friendly and listened to what we needed. He let us drive the truck by ourselves which was way nicer than trying to talk over features with a third person in the car. He made it easy to drive the long and short bed versions of the truck. We had pleanty of space to talk things over while also having tons of support for our questions. Once we decided, we got a fair price and their finance dept gave us a good rate and took care of all the paperwork. We changed our mind on joint or single person financing and again, all our questions were met with smart answers and then we were given space to make the right decision for us. Anoush checked back on us during financing and even texted again late that night. We found this experience as relaxing as making a huge purchase could be. Lots of great little touches - second water bottle as soon as I finished my first one, help switching the plates from our trade in and explaining all the features. We literally walked in, decided, made a deal, financed, and walked off the lot in an awesome brand new truck rather than our old commuter car and we were very happy! Thank you!

• Mr. Ponce Coleman

I was treated with the upmost courtesy and thoughtfulness while awaiting repairs.

• September maint

As usual, they not only performed the request service, but alerted me to the status of my county and state certification requirement.

• Great Service

Great Service... always in and out in two hours or less there service department does an outstanding job.

• customer

I got the car that I wanted for a fair price the salesperson was very good

I got the car that I wanted for a fair price the salesperson was very good

• Peter L. Conklin

28,000 trouble free miles and service! Thoroughly Pleased. Pete Conklin Chevy TRAX. 2016

• Mr. Ball

Well done. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. I did purchase this vehicle from this dealer. My car was both serviced and repaired.