1042 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Country from DealerRater.com
  • Happy Ford Country Customer

Thank you for the great vehicle and wonderful service. Sherri Anderson is the best sales person ever! Ford Country customer for life. Steve Willison

• Great, friendly and informative experience
    May 21, 2017

Ford Country

We are very excited for your recent experience here with us. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity, not once but twice!!

We bought two cars and were treated with respect and friendliness by all. The sales team upheld everything they told us during negotiations. Would definitely recommend

• Great Dealer
    May 18, 2017

Ford Country

This review is for Ford Country at Gibson Road Henderson,NV. When my wife and I where looking for a new Ford we found one at Ford Country . The Ford was just what we wanted and Carlos Escamilla help us from start to the very end. He was a joy to work with and I let Keviin Vanetta know how liked him. We now have our new Ford home in Vancouver,Washington.

Ford Country

Thank you for the opportunity, we are excited to hear you had a great experience with one of our staff members! Most of all, we are very glad to hear you are happy with your Ford.

• Dustin M.

this is now our 3rd family vehicle purchased at this location. the staff and management are professional and helpful without being pushy.

• Great car/truck dealership

Ford country was awesome have me the deal I wanted with no haggling.. jose Chavez is amazing no pressure polite salesman

• Mim time, Great Experience
    April 29, 2017

Ford Country

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us. We are very excited that you gave us the opportunity.

Very good experience, Kevin Vanetta went out of his way to help me understand what I was signing. He allow me to ask him questions at his desk. Kevin also came in on his day off to make sure the car was ready and I was happy.

• Mustang Gt

I was able to walk out of ford country with the car I wanted quick and easy

I was able to walk out of ford country with the car I wanted quick and easy

• Honest

Great straight forward up front pricing and honest. Came from out of state and was scared they were going to change prices or add fees and it was fast friendly and not painful at all . Great job I would recommend and buy through them again .

• excellent guest service
    April 11, 2017

The staff, especially Chad Wellborn and Kevin Vanetta go down that lonely road of the extra mile. CHAD WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO MAKE THIS SALE

• Easy to work with Super Straight Forward
    April 4, 2017

Most of the time we want a new car but we dread the sales process experience. I went in looking to get a 3rd vehicle because I have residency in 2 states. I really wanted a truck and was told by another dealership that my current vehicle had to much negative equity and that they(the ones who sold me the vehicle) and anyone else would never help me or take this vehicle off my hands. That was not the case here not only did they help me get my truck, at a better interest rate then the vehicle I had, they found a way to do it and absorb the negative equity with rebates so I am not having to pay for it. On top of that they also took my wife's vehicle and traded that one out as well. Let me be clear in total we were 26k in negative equity and they found a way to give me a way better interest rate on 2 vehicles, vehicles we are actually happy with, as well as get us out of all that negative equity. I will be going back to them for my next vehicles. So easy to work with and they are honest and straight forward. They want your business and you can feel that as they work with you. I highly recommend them. Kevin Vanetta woks his butt off to get you the best rate and payment possible. The whole team there is awesome..