New 866-271-1602 Dealer Website
Used 888-592-7424 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-1906

4.5
  • Great staff.

Great staff and service. Allan was a great salesman.

Great staff and service. Allan was a great salesman.

• Best car buying experience ever

AD and Corey very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about what all i needed to go through buying a truck. I told them what I wanted and they helped me find a beautiful truck that was within my budget. They made the whole thing go as easy as it could.

• Satisfied customer

I had an awesome experience at Rountree Ford. My salesman was AD and he was very thorough and knowledgeable about any questions I had. He was polite and hospitable! It was a very smooth process and I am completely happy with the choice to shop at this delearship! I will be back in the future form my Ford purchases!

• Satisfied customer

Ad was an exceptional sales manager. He was able to answer all my questions and find what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Ad to my friends and family.

• Happy customer

I was very happy with my salesman, AD. He answered any questions and concerns that I had. I will go back to them and recommend them all the time!

Thank you Evan for the kind words about AD! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Satisfied customer

My salesman AD was amazing ! I'll definitely be back ! The best service I have ever received !

Thank you Nemo for the kind words about AD! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Satisfied customer

I had at great experience buying a car at Rountree. AD was very professional & knowledgeable. He listened to my wants & actually cared. I've had my car a little over a year & love it. I'll definitely be back & recommend all my friends to see him.

Thank you Tymonee for the kind words about AD! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Awesome Sales Experience

I went to the dealership not expecting to buy anything and then I met sales consultant Michael Brown. He was very professional and friendly. He spent time listening to what I wanted in my next vehicle. I was surprised how he found exactly what I was wanting at an affordable price. Michael was honest and straight forward the whole time. I then was introduced to Garland Goins the new car sales manager. I felt like I was being treated like part of the family. I have never been to a dealership where the customer's experience was so great. I will always be a Rountree Ford customer and I will always refer anyone to Michael Brown. Thanks Rountree

Thank you Rick for the kind words about Michael and Garland! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Michael Brown

Great experience Mike is an excellent salesman and I highly recommend using him.

Thank you Ronnie for the kind words about Mike! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great experience

Whole process was very simple and fast. Was able to keep me in a budget I was very comfortable with on a great quality preowned car.

Thank you Alain for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!