This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• trusted people

bought three cars so far from sam, last been with me for the last four years and still runing well. you simply can't get a better deal out there.

• Shady people

Asked about two vehicles that were listed on their website. When I arrived I wasn't greeted or made to feel welcome. I asked a very sweaty man about the vehicles and he said they are both sold as he walked past me, up the stairs and into the office. While this was going on another (salesman?) who was speaking on the phone went inside as well. Not sure if these people are used to selling to your average Joe American but they have got a lot to learn if they plan on staying in business. It seems most of their sales are geared toward the immigrant population and people who would have little recourse if there were serious issues.