AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

• Great services

My salesman, Yoshua Shields at Auto Nation VW is great! This was my second vehicle Yoshua has helped me get into. I hope he is stiil there when I go back for my next car! The customer service at this VW is always great from everyone.

• Guest for service

Service was good, appointment was for a specific time ,when I arrived on schedule I was taken to appropriate place to wait for vehicle.

• My Tiguan

Best experience getting a new car they made it very easy and very friendly

Best experience getting a new car they made it very easy and very friendly

• JeffLopez

I feel like Jeffrey Lopez worked very hard to guide your techs to accomplish a routine service of my wife's 2010 Beetle, AND,take care of a more serious problem with the AC.

• Great Experience

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Autonation VW really made a good impression on me. They were very informative and I didn't feel stressed or pressured the whole time I was there. April and Tyler made my experience welcoming and answered all of my questions. The whole vibe of the dealership was different compared to the prior ones that I had visited. There was one dealership that I visited pushing me to do a credit application when they knew I just wanted to finance personally through my own bank, but this place was much different. Overall, if you're looking to purchase a vehicle, I highly suggest this dealership. Everyone is very friendly and you won't be pushed to upgrade to a car you don't need/can't afford.

• Autonation review

Lisa Abbott was great. Very personable and professional. The service to my Passat was done promptly while I waited. I will return.

• AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

We have always had great service at this dealership. The staff is friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable! If we ever have any questions or concerns, they are dealt with quickly and we have had no difficulty with our car. On our most recent visit we were helped by Mark - he made our day!

• Don't know what title you're looking for

Great experience . I test drive a few and settled on the Passat. It's close to home and I can visit in a short drive there.

• New Passat

I would like to thank Mr. Marchenko for his great professionalism and willingness to help. Mr. Marchenko was a great asset, very product knowledgeable and friendly. I will certainly refer friends and family and as for myself I will continue to do business with Mr. Marchenko awesome experience. Thank you!

• vw autonation sahara

always polite and they explain service being done and services required and or completed. prices seem fair considering the smallness of LV waiting area always clean and supplied with reading material if you have to or want to wait. Just a very pleasant experience and good staff