AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

• Great services

My salesman, Yoshua Shields at Auto Nation VW is great! This was my second vehicle Yoshua has helped me get into. I hope he is stiil there when I go back for my next car! The customer service at this VW is always great from everyone.

• Review

Lisa is always friendly and remembers your name , always honest

Lisa is always friendly and remembers your name , always honest

• Calling all Veterans & Family Members

I want to salute AutoNation-Volkswagen teams. I had been shopping for a truck for three-months and found the perfect deal. I think and further salute is Eric, Rocky, Kevin, Daniel in finance, and mostly Tyler the geek, who keep me informed over the months of searching alerting me when (my) truck was on their lot. Other dealers did not "serve" my needs as well as they did. Do I think I will go back to them? Yes. I think if your shopping around take a few minutes to see there lot, and I'm sure you'll be pleased in cost, finance, and above all, service-de-vintage style. Salutes Team AutoNation Las Vegas, Nv.

• Best Dealership Ever

I went into Auro Nation Volkswagen not looking to get a new car but just to do some research since I already had a different brands leased car with the lease not being done for another 4 months. I was greated by Marco and Egor who were the nicest and most efficient people I have met at a car dealership. They have me a great deal that I could not resist and got me out of my Volvo and into a Volkswagen! The process was short and to the point!

• Service and repairs

We coming there to get our car serviced and Lisa Abbet is the one that helped us every time we come in. We've been doing business with the app for the last 10 years and we will continue to do business thank you for having someone wonderful like her to help us . ??

• Air bag recall

We were pleased that our car was completed earlier then expected! That rarely happens! ?

• 2007 VW Passat

Lisa did a great job as she usually does in taking care of any service that is required.

• Great experience

Our sales associate was very knowledgeable and did a great job getting us 2 jettas!

• Amazing Team!

It was a great experience to have Derek Jackson as my salesman. He and the finance team kept me comfortable throughout the process and in the end I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

• Guest for service

Service was good, appointment was for a specific time ,when I arrived on schedule I was taken to appropriate place to wait for vehicle.