Fletcher Jones Imports

1442 reviews

1442 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fletcher Jones Imports from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 20, 2012

I was lucky enough to work with Chris Cryer as my salesman. He went above and beyond what was expected of him and accommodated every need we had. His knowledge... and service make him an incredible asset to the dealership and because of that all of our future car purchases will be made through him.

Chris Monzo

Sales Manager

(4.7) 21 reviews

July 8, 2012

Sandy Wolf goes over and beyond standard expectations. She's patient, extremely knowledgable about various Mercedes models and she definitely goes the... distance. She stays as late as needed and answers as many questions that are asked. Great customer service! Great cars!

Sandy Wolff

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(4.8) 29 reviews

July 2, 2012

This is my 5th Mercedes , all from Fletcher-Jones All have been better than satisfactory I keep coming back, and will continue in the future Reason enough... ??

Dennis Eich

Donny Drogin

Sales and Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

June 27, 2012

Maxine was the BEST!!!! - Never had a better experience buying a car!!! Her communication before and after were/are fantastic. She has gone out of her... way to be sure everything is satisfactory-Thanks Maxine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxine Linihan

Finance Director

(4.8) 71 reviews

June 16, 2012

Approximately nine years ago I purchased my current vehicle from F-J Mercedes Benz in Las Vegas, and since I have had Dennis Eich as my service advisor.... Every single time I had my ML-320 service Dennis has been courteous and prompt as well as professional I have NEVER had to go back to the dealership for a problem not solved, or addressed. Yes the service is not cheap, but it is not out of this world expensive either and I know for a fact that the service my vehicle receives is first class. To be honest the main reason I return to Fletcher Jones M-B is because my service advisor is the best I have ever had to deal with. I thank him for his service and wish him my best. David Hernandez

David, Your review is highly appreciated. We are pleased to have Dennis Eich working for us. Thank you for taking the time to share the service level... you received from Dennis in all these years. Please make us aware if we can assist you in the future. Client Relations Manager Azalea Acosta

Dennis Eich

Service Advisor

(5.0) 196 reviews

June 16, 2012

I had a very professional and friendly experience. Davi helped me out with all my need for the car. Davi spent a lot of time with Mrs Maxine Linihan to... get me the best rate. He explained all the details of the car. Davi followed up with me even after I left the dealership and made me feel very comfortable to ask any questions I had. I truly had a very nice experience with all the employees that helped me. Mr Tom Zumbo made it all happen for me he gave me a call and a deal I couldn't resist. I thank everyone at the dealership for all there help.

June 4, 2012

FJ has been my dealer since I purchased my 2003 E-500. Over the years FJ has kept my vehicle in first class condition. My E-500 has over 118,000 miles... on it and still going "strong". What else could you ask for?

May 2, 2012

Always dependable with great service and quality work. I have purchased 4 cars from this dealership and had them all serviced here and would never go... anywhere else!

April 30, 2012

They were great, my car broke down as I was traveling from LA. They bent over backwards to help me. They got the parts quickly, helped me in everyway and... I was back on the road very fast. Nice Work and Great Dealership!

March 29, 2012

John was great and I love the car and the service. It is why I drive a Mercedes. I have tried others and the drive and experiance was not good.