New 877-410-5356 Dealer Website
Used 877-383-7321 Email Dealer
Service 877-874-7541

Average based on 109 reviews.
  • Great Experience

Thank you for your review...we appreciate it.

My experience at Lexus of Las Vegas was nothing but exceptional. The facilities and staff are truly first class. Brandon Mondido was the sales manager helping me with my purchase. He is extremely knowledgeable, and the made the purchasing process a breeze. I would definitely recommend this dealership, as I know it will be where I purchase my next vehicle.

Thank you for your review...we appreciate it.

• Sales Review

Thank you RonH! We appreciate your review & your business...I will let Amanda know about your kind words!

Sales experience was very good. Amanda is tops. The finance process was the best ever. Definite would return. This is the third car from this dealership.

• My best experience with Lexus of Las Vegas Dealers

Thank you for the review and your business, Alphonse! We appreciate it!

My best experience so far with a car dealership. No hazzle no stress, they listen and they don't insist what they want to offer. I end up buying brand new car instead of used because I find them honest and gave me a good deal.

Thank you for the review and your business, Alphonse! We appreciate it!

• Always Great!

Thank you BeksLex! We appreciate your review and your business!

It is always great dealing with the staff at Lexus of L. V. Your waiting area with all of the goodies and the comfortable chairs makes any waiting time pass much more quickly.

Thank you BeksLex! We appreciate your review and your business!

• Best Service Ever

Thank you Greg! We appreciate your business and your review...enjoy your first Lexus!

Lexus Las Vegas and my salesperson, Susan provided the smoothest, fastest and absolutely the best car deal I have ever done in Las Vegas. From start to finish, this is a very good dealership. It is my first Lexus and I had heard how good the dealership was, now that I have experienced it, I know it for a fact. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying or leasing a Lexus.

• Thanks Susan!!

Thank you Sibb! Enjoy your beautiful NX!

Hi Susan, I would like to say Thank You and it was my pleasure experience in purchasing Lexus NXT 200t. Being a first time buyer, it was difficult for me to understand the nuances of purchase and make right decision. You and your incredible patience, knowledge and due diligence helped each step of this process which was priceworthy. You had articulated each of my questions without a pinch of salt. I would admire your customer service skills and happy to refer my colleagues. Thanks and have a great day!! Sibb

Thank you Sibb! Enjoy your beautiful NX!

• GREAT SALESWOMAN AND A GREAT DEALERSHIP

Thank you Peter & Julia! We appreciate your kind words and your business! Enjoy that beautiful hybrid!

Just purchased a new Lexus 450h SUV from Susan Leong at Lexus of Las Vegas. This is our fourth car from them and our first from Susan, who is a terrific saleswoman and made it all very easy. We also worked with Leigh Morehouse, from whom we have bought 3 other cars. What a great dealership and a great sales staff. Whoever thought buying a car could be fun? Everything was so simple: we actually bought the car sight unseen by calling Leigh and listing exactly what we wanted from color, interior and options. Miraculously, the exact requirements fitted a car in Salt Lake City, which was shipped to Las Vegas immediately, and we later drove down to pick it up. We received the maximum trade in on another Lexus (our third, another hybrid SUV), and we were treated, as usual, like family. I cannot imagine buying a car anywhere else!

• very pleased with the service

Thank you Dan! We appreciate your business & your review. Enjoy your "new" Ford!

I came in from cars.com for a used ford ( @ a Lexus dealer ) after going to a few different smaller and larger dealers in town, this was a very pleasant experience , everyone was nice and no pressure what so ever - a little bit of negotiations and I "closed" on my "new" car . all and all the buying experience was the best I encountered and a special thanks goes to my sales rep John Tam who didn't give up and made it happen !!! thank you guys will defenatly remember when its time for a new car

• Great Service

Thank you Hanna...we appreciate your kind words. Glad you liked the cookies!

Jason Gil did a great job, I liked his approach to selling cars. He was informative but not pushy. Overall he made my experience with Lexus of Las Vegas easy and enjoy. Thanks for the COOKIES Jason!

Thank you Hanna...we appreciate your kind words. Glad you liked the cookies!

• Newly Leased Vehicle

Thank you Anna Maria...I will pass along your kind words to Jason & Leon. Enjoy the new car!

This is the 3rd leased vehicle from Lexus. I return to the dealership because of the excellent customer service in sales & service. I am always greeted with a smile and have developed a professional relationship with Jason Gil, Sales Manager who is always available to answer my questions/concerns. This was my first time dealing with Mr. Leon Boler, Financial Services Manager. He explained the payment details in thorough detail. From the moment you enter the premises of this beautiful facility to the time you exit, you are treated with a smile and complete professionalism.