• Best car buying experience

Both MD and Leo were very helpful and answered every question or concern. I have the highest praise for their work. It made car buying very pleasant.

Jan, Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new car!

Jan, Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new car!

• Vincent Camino

Thank you Chhon! I will pass this along to Vince...we appreciate your business and your kind words.

Vince Camino, my service advisor is always fantastic. He and his team in the service department is excellent. I will gladly return to them for any service on my cars.

• Javier at Lexus of Las Vegas

Javier is always great. I am glad that he is my assigned advisor. I absolutely love the Lexus brand.

Thank you Terra...Javier & all of us here at Lexus of Las Vegas appreciate your kind words!

• Extraordinary Experience

Thank you Brad! We appreciate your review...I've passed this along to Jon Tam.

I purchased a 2017 Lexus RX 350 for a Mothers Day present for my wife. Jon Tam was fabulous. He took time on Mothers Day to deliver the car to my house with a big red Bow on top. It made my wife's day. His service and the buying experience was extraordinary as was the rest of the team at Lexus

Thank you Brad! We appreciate your review...I've passed this along to Jon Tam.

• Quality service

Thank you JG! We appreciate it!

I brought my RX350 in to be waxed and they insisted that I not spend my time waiting around but rather use a courtesy vehicle so that I could go on with my day. They did a quality job and had it done in plenty of time for me to pick it up and get back to my office for a meeting they knew that I had at a specific time.

Thank you JG! We appreciate it!

• Great experience

Betty, thank you for the review! I will pass this along to Thomas.

This is not my first Lexus. Have a 2013 LX570 and stopped by for an oil change. Our sales associate, Thomas, came by and said hi and showed me the new LX. We sat down and found the color that I want, and Thomas went above and beyond to get the vehicle I wanted.

Betty, thank you for the review! I will pass this along to Thomas.

• Terrific service

Thank you George...we appreciate it!

I've leased a couple of Lexus vehicles and purchased one. Great vehicles but also impressed with their customer service. Just pro customer with quality service at fair pricing.

Thank you George...we appreciate it!

• The Best!

Thank you Erika! Enjoy your new car!

Chris Daw and Leo T. were absolutely amazing made me feel like family. Best experience ive ever had buying a car. Thank you so much cant wait to recommend them to anyone and everyone I know that needs a car.

Thank you Erika! Enjoy your new car!

• Awesome

Thank you Skarch! We appreciate your kind words. I will pass this along to Moussa.

Our friend recommended us to gentleman named Moussa and he made the experience of buying a car so easy, I am very thankful. Would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

• gkepford

Thank you! We appreciate your repeat business. Enjoy your new Lexus, and I will pass this along to Amanda.

Many thanks to Lexus of Las Vegas for our second RX. What a great,safe Lexus. We got a second RX without even considering another because of your excellent reputation, service and a genuine commitment to your customers. Amanda Panuccio was extremely professional with us and only made us feel more positive about getting the RX. She answered every question, handled the transaction quickly and was friendly just like someone else. Oh---that's her father who we bought the 2001 RX from. Kudos to everyone at the dealer.