AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

• Great overall car leasing experience!

Sam is the man! Told him what I needed - lease, monthly payment and car options and he took all of this and exceeded and did even better. No hassle and haggle free. Drove off in less than 2 hours with a new 2015 with only 7 miles. Very happy! Thanks Sam!!

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your positive review!

• Excellent customer service

The salesperson (Eldon) provided excellent customer service. Could not have asked for a better car-buying experience!

Nile, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Bad experience

They sold me a car that broke down on the way driving it home. Needed 3K in repairs. Called a manager and he agreed that the car shouldn't have even been on the lot. So beware. Wouldn't let me take the car to be checked by a mechanic before purchase. I would say fairly high pressure sales tactics. They do have a return policy and I give them the 2 stars because with some persuasion they had the car towed back to the dealer at their expense and they made it simple to pick up my trade in.

Thank you, Marc, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (702) 570-1013. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

• Raquel Alcos

The men's bathroom was absolutely disgusting. Our salesman Mel was great to work with and had a great sense of humor. The people in finance where also a pleasure to deal with, I look forward to working with them in the future.

• Car service

Omar is always a pleasure to work with the best customer service!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Omar is always a pleasure to work with the best customer service!

omar pore is one of the best employee i deal with at auto nissan best customer service,easy to talk to,he knows what he's doing & always try he's best to make he's customer happy.

• quick and easy

Quick and easy!!! Friendly atmosphere and very helpful staff!!!

Quick and easy!!! Friendly atmosphere and very helpful staff!!!

• Excellent Service Dept

Outstanding Customer Service by the service advisor Omar Pore.

Outstanding Customer Service by the service advisor Omar Pore.

• Lease Experience

Dave is an excellent salesman I have leased a number of vehicles from. I consider him a personal friend.

• Buyer

The first car Mel picked out for me was the best car. I told him my color and and style and he listened and delivered. It made my search short and simple. Thank you. Nancy waltens Realtor

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.