AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

New 888-352-6582 Dealer Website
Used 877-865-1540 Email Dealer
Service 888-992-5283

• Great overall car leasing experience!

Sam is the man! Told him what I needed - lease, monthly payment and car options and he took all of this and exceeded and did even better. No hassle and haggle free. Drove off in less than 2 hours with a new 2015 with only 7 miles. Very happy! Thanks Sam!!

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your positive review!

• Very professional

It was a very nice atmosphere and both the salesman that were helping me or extremely courteous and knowledgeable about the products they had on their lot.

• customer

GREAT!!!! I was well taken care of by all the staff. From the time I pulled in, to the gentlemen who help to put in my order for repairs and rental car and pick up of my car.

Staff are nice ,im very happy with the used car that i got its in a good mechanical condition , thanks auto nation and cars.com.

• Satisfied Customer

I went to Auto Nation Nissan for a used car that I saw on their website. I was immediately shown that exact car, with no pressure to buy anything more expensive. I bought the car and was very pleased with all of the services involved in buying that used car.

• Great Service Department

We are glad you chose our dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Zain over at autonation is a great rep for your company... Everything is done as promised with minimal hassle. If he weren't there you would have lost a customer for sure.

• Review of Purchase of Nissan Pathfinder

The initial contact experience was good. When I contacted AutoNation and told them I would be in in 2017 to purchase a vehicle they kept in contact with me even though it was Dec 2016. However, once at the dealership there was some confusion between the sales person and finance. This portion of the sale could have been smoother.

• Review of 1/5/17 Service

Everyone, especially Andrew, who work in the Service Department are the nicest people I've ever encountered at a car dealership or most retail outlets!

• Kim and Joey at autonation Nissan are the best!

Recieved top marks customer service at this dealer! Would highly recommend to anyone.

• service

Excellent service, oil change, tire rotation and wash.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Excellent service, oil change, tire rotation and wash.