AutoNation Nissan Las Vegas

• Great overall car leasing experience!

Sam is the man! Told him what I needed - lease, monthly payment and car options and he took all of this and exceeded and did even better. No hassle and haggle free. Drove off in less than 2 hours with a new 2015 with only 7 miles. Very happy! Thanks Sam!!

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your positive review!

• Satisfied customer

Russell shan was very help with everything. When i need a appointment i always contact him. Thanks russell.

• De was Great!!!!

We where fortunate to get DeJuan as a seals person, this guy was so knowledgeable on every car we inquired about.... no bull, no fast talk only facts . Ended up purchasing a 2014 Nisan Maxima very happy with our choice, this is our second week into the deal and will updated this review and about 90 days, or sooner if needed.

• Car service

Great service and customer care! Would definitely come back!

Great service and customer care! Would definitely come back!

• Wayne's review of Nissan Autonation Las Vegas

Great salesman (Mel Daniels). He went above and beyond to our needs when we are there shopping for the perfect car for me and my family.

• Nissan Sentra

Casey was very helpful. He was never pushy and I felt at ease. He offered suggestions and one of the suggestions he made happened to be the car I purchased. I LOVE my car. It's beautiful and I'm so happy with I decided to go for it.

• Best Nissan dealer in las vegas

the best dealership in vegas which provides the best customer service.

the best dealership in vegas which provides the best customer service.

• AutoNation Nissan Dealership

David Froemming was the very best. He made the buying process so simple and easy. Jen in financing was great, too.

• Excellent customer service

The salesperson (Eldon) provided excellent customer service. Could not have asked for a better car-buying experience!

Nile, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Bad experience

They sold me a car that broke down on the way driving it home. Needed 3K in repairs. Called a manager and he agreed that the car shouldn't have even been on the lot. So beware. Wouldn't let me take the car to be checked by a mechanic before purchase. I would say fairly high pressure sales tactics. They do have a return policy and I give them the 2 stars because with some persuasion they had the car towed back to the dealer at their expense and they made it simple to pick up my trade in.

Thank you, Marc, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (702) 570-1013. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.