AutoNation Toyota Las Vegas

• Best Salesman experience I have ever had Daren

Daren truly cared about what car worked best for me, and was very patient and kind and truly an expert at what he does. I am very grateful for it all.

• Toyotas

Took vehicle for scheduled maintenance. Received very fast response and friendly customer service.

• Good costumer service

William is a very kind and helpfull person, explain what needs to be done and give you options. Very pleased with the service

• Services

Services with appointment makes process felt like wall on the cloud. Services adv Michael B was professional, friendly and courteous. Individual understood to follow up with me while I was waiting for my vehicle in services. He is the man to talk to if any future services needs. Highly recommended!

• Amazing Buying Experience at Auto Nation Toyota

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

My husband and I just purchased a new Rav4 from AutoNation Toyota. We were really lucky to have Carmela as our Sales Associate. She was so friendly, helpful and kind. It was simply the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend seeing Carmela if you are looking to purchase a car. We absolutely love the car and it was a great experience at Toyota!

• customer

Overall pleasant experience. Wait time could be a little shorter for just maintenance service, like an hour total.

• Prius Power

We bought our Prius over a year ago and we've had nothing but good experience here.

• Owner

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

I have been going to this facility since 2002 and purchased my last two highlanders there. The service this time was excellent and Tim takes care of business.

• Roy Transfiguracion - Service Advisor

Really appreciate my service advisor. I was in and out and less than 2 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Really appreciate my service advisor. I was in and out and less than 2 hours.

• 15,000 mile service

I came in for a 15,000 mile service. When they brought out my car back, they did not provide the free car wash. They promptly washed my car after I asked them to.