Finger Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • HAPPY DODGE REBEL OWNER

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and found this dealership easy to deal with--no high pressure, no back and forth to the sales manager to... negotiate the price--Sales person Christopher Curran provided efficient and friendly service. Any questions I had were answered. I purchased a tri-fold tonneau cover, running boards and bedliner for my new 2016 truck. There were no delays and truck was ready when promised. I am very happy with my purchase and want to thank Christopher Curran and Aaron Ward for all of their hard work. Stop in and see them at James Cars --The Dealer for the People.

• Car purchase

salesman giving different quotes every step of the way & trying to be confusing thinking I wouldn't understand or remember what he said last after he... went to the manager to get confirmation. The service area is absolutely amazing but the sales person is a quite the talker (I guess you have to be)!!!!!!!

• Expeditiously and professionally accomodating

Having limited credit I was drawn to the "For the People Credit Approval Process." I am ECSTATIC to say that they went above and beyond and not only m...anaged to get me within my budget on a NEW 2016 Chrysler 200 (first [reliable] car too) Danny, Aaron and Jason not only got me approved on my new beautiful new ride but also gave me $2,000 dollars MORE than what my hunk of junk 2004 chevy cavalier was worth. It amazes me how much they helped me out and I am very grateful for all of their hard work! Give them a shot, I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Great Sale Going on Now (April 2016)!

I heard their radio ad offering $5k for trade-ins even if I owed more on it than it was worth and I thought this is for me!! I was "underwater" with a... lemon that was old and going to die before I'd even paid it off! They gave me $5k for it and I got a great rate on a new Jeep despite my 550 credit score! I normally don't buy American cars but this was a GREAT deal. Chris Curran, my sales rep, was a nice guy and quite respectful.

• Great Service

i have purchased 3 cars from this dealership. They are so accommodating, honest and easy to deal with! Will def purchase here again!

• unhappy

i came there to purchase a new truck. i meet with John and went over figures, and told him i was also at another dealer ship compareing prices. we cou...ldnt even come close to making a deal nor did he really try. so i had no choice but to buy else where sad to say, i have bought three brand new vechicles there in the past. looks like i wont be buying any more there guess you dont need my bussiness . this other dealer got my payments below six hundred compare to your seven hundred ninety nine, i have always tryed to deal local. just wanted to shar my disapointment.

• Great Dealership!

I bought my 2012 Chrysler 200 from Finger Lakes. Their helpful staff was extremely friendly and gave me $3000 dollars more for my trade than Crams. I ...am native to the area and I highly recommend Finger Lakes! I went to the drive315 website and I followed their direction to help lower my payment and they did! Highly recommend!!!

• Not for those suffering from certain allergies

We just moved to the area and took our vehicle there for routine service. Upon delivering our vehicle to the service manager we were directed to the ...customer waiting area. Within a couple of minutes my wife started having trouble breathing and we then saw all the cat hair laying around. Come to find out they have a pet cat which basically lives in the waiting area. There was no notice either posted or given that this was the case. The area was so, for lack of a better term, infested with the cat hair. We realize a lot of people love cats but, there are also those who have a strong allergy to them. Needless to say, we will never return there.

Finger Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram