Alpharetta Auto Deals

(5.0) 23 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Easy, friendly and fast
    February 24, 2015

Bought a used truck and it was a no haggle purchase. I did my research on the vehicle before I showed up and they treated me fairly. They have a nice ...repair shop and the car was as told. They even took the truck to a manufacturers dealership for a pre purchase inspection for me to verify the condition of the truck. The mechanic who did the inspection said that he would buy the vehicle since it was in such great shape.

• Great day
    February 25, 2017

Hi I went today to find me a Tahoe and found one that I liked a lot. Allen and Erica did all they to help me get the car of my dreams and they made it... happen. Thank I for making my second ho around with a car dealer pleasant and awesome. U guys rock. They also let my three kids watch a cartoon movie while they waited for me to sign the papers to my new 2007 Tahoe. Thanks guys and big thanks to Allen and Erica again.

• Dodge Dakota
    October 21, 2016

I received a call from the dealer immediately after sending an email asking about a vehicle on their lot, so the quick follow up was great. I stopped ...by the next day and he was able to give me a test drive with no wait. I didn't feel any pressure and was able to browse around. Josh handled the paperwork and put together some numbers and had me approved that afternoon. Since it's a used car there were a couple small things to be fixed and he coordinated this with their shop which was great. I would visit them again when I'm looking for a truck.

• Highly recommend
    September 28, 2016

Great customer service! Erica and her team went above and beyond to help me in any way possible. She gave me suggestions and advice but was in no way... pushy. She was outstanding. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great, accomodating service. Highly recommend this dealership!

• Positive Buying Experience
    August 19, 2016

I traded my 2002 Camry for a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. My experience of buying the Hyundai was fast and simple. Amber and Sean were great to work with!

• WORST SERVICE EVER!!
    June 29, 2015

I was in last week and my salesperson was Santi. We knew exactly what we wanted so we made an appointment to go see it. Everything started out well an...d we were told that everything should not be a problem. We spoke with the finance guy and he assured us he could "get us done". He even said he would work with us on the down payment. I was asked to leave a $500.00 deposit. I had concerns but I did it. He told me he would be in touch. An entire day goes by and I had not heard anything. I texted Santi and he responses were rude and short. I must have left 4-5 messages for the finance guy and never received a call back. Finally, 2 days later I get a text from Santi stating "my finance guy is going to call you". He didn't call of course. I finally did receive a call on Saturday (3 days later) stating he had an approval for me. I told him I accepted and he said okay. I never heard anything all day until I get a call from THE OWNER Steve Fish asking me when I would like to come in and complete the deal on my Honda Civic!!!!!! I was applying for a Grand Cherokee. When I told him that he seemed surprised. He said I would get a call back. I later received a text from Santi stating I couldn't get approved for the Jeep. Why was I told I was approved?? I emailed the owner and have not gotten a response. Service stops after they get a deposit and after they run the credit. I would never recommend anyone going here.

• Superb Buying Experience!
    May 29, 2015

I was hunting for a used Lexus GX470 for several months. After exhausting my local options, I expanded my search area and saw a few that interested me... in the Atlanta area. I called a few of the OTHER dealers and felt as if didn't want to fool with me, being an out of state buyer. However when called Alpharetta Auto Deals, and had a very pleasant conversation with Gerald. He was very informative and answered all my questions over the phone, and felt it would be worth the four hour drive to Atlanta. We looked at three other GXs at other dealers and went to Alpharetta last. Gerald and the staff were extremely friendly and polite. He showed us the vehicle with care to make sure all the features were in working order. There was absolutely no sales pressure, which really made the experience good for my wife. The buying process was short and sweet. We completed all the paperwork in a timely manner, and they even filled up the tank for the long drive home. I would say that it was the best used car buying experience I have ever had.

• Great service ready for me when I arrived
    February 13, 2015

Fast painless seem to have my interest let car sell itself

• Very good to work with, no pressure tactics....
    November 30, 2014

I'm very fussy about my cars cosmetics. I've been looking for an Audi Q7. Alpharetta Auto Deals had a Q7 that was in top notch condition. No high pres...sure sales tactics...they let me poke and prod and take the Audi for a test drive. There were a few maintenance items that needed taken care of and they were up front an told me about them. I took the car to a Master Audi Tech for a pre-purchase inspection and his report verified what the dealership said...can't get any more honest than that. When I finally decided to buy, they made the transaction smooth and easy. I'm very satisfied and will go to these guys for my future purchases. Thank You to Santi and Gerald!

• Nick was great. Even available on Thanksgiving day
    November 29, 2014

We bought our daughter's new graduation present, a Mazda CX-5 Touring. We found it on Cars.com and the transaction was seamless. Bought the car online..., Nick shipped the paperwork via FedEX and our daughter traded cars the day after Thanksgiving. Easy, easy, easy!!

Alpharetta Auto Deals