Fairway Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (702) 757-6385 (702) 757-6385
Used (702) 757-6387 (702) 757-6387
Service (702) 208-9996 (702) 208-9996

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2015 Spark buying experience

What an easy process with you :) My salesman, Juan G. was a delight. He understood my limitations and worked diligently to help get me financed. The whole staff was friendly and never felt pushy or aggressive. Thank you for everything.

Great Service

I purchased a 2015 Cruze at Fairway Chevrolet in Las Vegas. It was a pleasant experience, they were friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient . I can honestly recommend them with great assurance that anyone will get the sane great service,e.

2015 Silverado

love the fact I got pre approved online and they worked with me do to the fact I am a over the road truck driver , and I was in and out in 4 hrs witch is crazy fast for a car purchase, this is my 2nd car I have purchased at fairway and I will do all my future cars and truck with them.

I received great service

I brought in my 2014 Terrain. It needed an oil change and I had accidentally driven over a curb the previous weekend and was concerned about my alignment. My car needs were addressed in a timely and professional manner.

Fairway Chevrolet is a great place to get a car!!!

If you want to get a new car...this is the place to go! Go and see James Boyd in sales, Brian in finance, Sheila & Sean in the service Dept. Nicole Garn can answer any questions you have over the phone before you even get there!

GMC 2015 Denali 2500 truck

It is very rare to find a sales person that goes above and beyond you have got one of the BEST Sam Mitchell is one of the few sales people that are extremely the best I will refer family friends and all associates - in a few words he was AWESOME - Thank you does not cover the appreciation for his services - excellent sales representative - You should be more then proud to have him. The Foster's 2015 Denali truck

Great purchasing experience

Came into the dealership thinking about purchasing a SS Camaro, mustang gt, or a Nissan z370in about 6 months down the road after my wife and I's scion was paid off. We wanted to get info on the cars and ended up getting helped by Cassie and she offered to show us all the different ones that you guys had and the service was so good that she got us to think about trading our scion instead of waiting so we ended up applying and got approved for it. We ended up going to see the other cars as well because to us when we are looking to make such a large purchase like that we didn't want to have buyers remorse so to make a long story short after all our visits to the other two dealerships which we got all great deal offers as well. We decided to go with purchasing a Camaro with your dealership ONLY because of the above and beyond service that Cassie gave us, she truly made us feel like family and because of her and only her I brought my brother into the dealership today which he also bought a 2015 Impala from her. We will definitely be coming back to buying my sting ray or whatever it will be called in the future. Thanks again for making our car purchasing a great experience.

CHEVROLET SERVICE WITH A SMILE

07/31/2015 I became the proud owner of a 2015 Chevy Malibu, purchased from Fairway Chevrolet. The service, dedication, professional, and informative treatment delivered by this team is unsurpassable. No high pressure sales, no antics, all questions answered, and needs attended to. Even received concierge shuttle service while waiting. The kind and courteous service provided by Team Chevrolet, help make this a very positive experience. One I look forward to in the future, one I will not soon forget, and one I will be sharing, and discussing with others for a long time.

great service

The customer service is fantastic !!! They even gave me a rental car so i could go about my day !!!! My son loved that the most because he was not stuck sitting there all day !!!! They where great at making sher the car was done in time to get my daughter from school !!! The biggest thanks goes to Mr.Lane he is amazing at his job he even went above and beond as to wash and dry my car for me because everyone else was busy !!! I will be back even though i live on the other side of town and there is one closer to my house !!! I would drive the extra just to have the amazing customer service !!!!

Great service

My brother had recommended me to go and check out the cars from Fairway Chevrolet he had recently gone and purchase a 2015 camaro... I wasnt sure what I wanted, I was debating on a Altima or a Malibu. Once I got to the dealer from fairway Chevrolet I fell in love with my now 2015 black Malibu it has everything I wanted and more... Gorge the sales person approach my husband and I with a friendly and positive attitude. Gorge gave us all the information we needed and answer all of our questions, he also showed us different models to compare or and to see if we were sure of what we wanted ... A couple hours later I drove out with my Malibu.... Thanks...