Findlay Cadillac

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 46 reviews

Call This Dealer

• August 12, 2012

Researched car remotely via add and pictures. Made phone calls to express interest. Took one call to get bottom line price and executed the deal. All ...paperwork completed via fed ex. I flew in and they picked me up at airport and I drove the car home. Who knew buying a car 500 miles away would be so easy. Overall great experience.

February 5, 2018

The service I got at Findley Cadillac was fine in every respect. Some of the work was covered by warranty; some was not. The company completed all th...e work with no remaining problems. I had a loaner car from Findley while the work was done. The service contact at Findley diagnosed the necessary engine repair just from the smell in the car; I had not noticed and would not have known what the smell meant anyway; it was not strong.

January 25, 2018

I went to Finley Cadillac looking to purchase a new car, I met up with a sales person by the name of Ethan Miles. If anyone wants to know about cars, ...go see Ethan. This guy knew everything about Cadillac and more. I really only met a few people who were so into their job and product they sell. I was totally satisfied with Ethan and Finley Cadillac, I recommend Ethan Miles at the top of his game, like I said, Totally satisfied above words can tell. Thanks Ethan. KR Las Vegas, NV

April 28, 2017

Numerous issues with flaws on vehicle I will rate once corrected Quality control before it left factory was poor

August 31, 2015

They are the best in town. When I buy this next vehicle from them it will be our 4th purchase. We do plan on using them over and over again and will a...lways recommend them. George & Jill

July 20, 2015

I was a car sales man for many years and i got injured.To make the story short i am disabled.We were looking for a hyundai veloster and they happened ...to have one,because of our situation our credit are not so good and also, we have a trade thats up side down.The sales staff John,JImmy and Cliff not only gave a very good impression,they also made the deal so sweet and quick.We were out of there with the veloster in about hour and the payments that we can afford.I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.It was the best experience ever!!!Thanks,Izzy and Greg

July 8, 2014

I looked at purchasing a used truck from this dealer. The used car salesman name was chip Rodgers. At first he was great; responded to emails timely, ...answered questions, and even drive the truck over to me when I couldn't visit secondary to being stuck at work. When I attempted to negotiate a price on this used truck with a questionable previous use, he completely ignored me and would not return any emails. Basically, the dealership will not negotiate with you. If you do not like the price, they will cut you off and ignore you completely. If you want better service and appreciate a little respect, I highly advise you to go to another dealership.

January 3, 2014

The service was Prompt the staff courteous and they even washed the car. They checked by coverage and I didn't even have to pay anything.

December 28, 2013

Deb Topham has been my salesperson for quite awhile. She is the very best. Findlay Cadillac is the dealership that really cares about their customers.... I will continue to use Deb and Findlay as long as I continue to drive.

December 28, 2013

We came in to look at an advertised used car, which was, apparently, already sold. Our salesman, Bob, talked to us about some other options we hadn't ...considered and put us into a nice and newer vehicle for a fair price.

Findlay Cadillac