• Total remote web purchase

Researched car remotely via add and pictures. Made phone calls to express interest. Took one call to get bottom line price and executed the deal. All paperwork completed via fed ex. I flew in and they picked me up at airport and I drove the car home. Who knew buying a car 500 miles away would be so easy. Overall great experience.

• Review

Numerous issues with flaws on vehicle I will rate once corrected Quality control before it left factory was poor

• Great service

They are the best in town. When I buy this next vehicle from them it will be our 4th purchase. We do plan on using them over and over again and will always recommend them. George & Jill

• it was my best buying experience

I was a car sales man for many years and i got injured.To make the story short i am disabled.We were looking for a hyundai veloster and they happened to have one,because of our situation our credit are not so good and also, we have a trade thats up side down.The sales staff John,JImmy and Cliff not only gave a very good impression,they also made the deal so sweet and quick.We were out of there with the veloster in about hour and the payments that we can afford.I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.It was the best experience ever!!!Thanks,Izzy and Greg

• Horrible experience

I looked at purchasing a used truck from this dealer. The used car salesman name was chip Rodgers. At first he was great; responded to emails timely, answered questions, and even drive the truck over to me when I couldn't visit secondary to being stuck at work. When I attempted to negotiate a price on this used truck with a questionable previous use, he completely ignored me and would not return any emails. Basically, the dealership will not negotiate with you. If you do not like the price, they will cut you off and ignore you completely. If you want better service and appreciate a little respect, I highly advise you to go to another dealership.

• great facility

The service was Prompt the staff courteous and they even washed the car. They checked by coverage and I didn't even have to pay anything.

• Wonderful service, excellant facility

Deb Topham has been my salesperson for quite awhile. She is the very best. Findlay Cadillac is the dealership that really cares about their customers. I will continue to use Deb and Findlay as long as I continue to drive.

• Nice car shopping experience

We came in to look at an advertised used car, which was, apparently, already sold. Our salesman, Bob, talked to us about some other options we hadn't considered and put us into a nice and newer vehicle for a fair price.

• Excellent customer service & friendly atmosphere.

If I have a question or problem with my SRX - Keith Acree provides excellent customer service and instills confidence that the problem is handled properly.

• Equal to the best dealer in my 50 years in Vegas

A great dealer. First purchase in 1975 then 2010 and 2013 Keith is the best service writer.